Expired Hot Deals

[Wendy's] Wendys App Free Spicy Chicken With Purchase

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 6th, 2020 11:31 pm
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
6328 posts
2743 upvotes
fsteiner wrote: That happen to me when I used IPhone App, it would not take my BMO WEC card multiple cancellations. I phoned BMO... just to be sure no phantom charges so I switched to android App, BMO WEC worked fine and I have been afraid the Scale always tells the truth Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
I suspect the app can read and ban your IMEI info from the phone, meaning there is nothing you can do about it using the same phone. I'll test out this theory with a new CC.
Nov 6, 2014
56 posts
9 upvotes
I guess it’s never to late to join the party. Had the chicken sandwich with the frosty today. The sandwich actually tastes better than McChicken
Jan 27, 2008
2 posts
2 upvotes
Pickering
Ive had these probably over 20 times so far. Initially using the same acct but now everytime I have to uninstall the app. Reinstall and use any made up email to create a new acct. I've been getting the sandwich as a lettuce wrap which is essentially a salad with the spicy chicken patty. Excellent and guitfree as it comes up to about 300 cal. If I'm feeling extra hungry I'll add a spicy chicken wrap without the tortilla and again with extra lettuce.
So grateful for this excellent summer deal. Even with the workaround
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
6328 posts
2743 upvotes
try the chicken sandwich without the mayo and add the spicy mustard sauce (more of a hint-of-mayo mustard).
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
6328 posts
2743 upvotes
well i can say definitively they banned my CC instead of banning the phone. No worries i got more CC xD
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13031 posts
7976 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Wow! 1st post in 12 years.....must be the most eventful thing ever happened to ya!
momi84 wrote: Ive had these probably over 20 times so far. Initially using the same acct but now everytime I have to uninstall the app. Reinstall and use any made up email to create a new acct. I've been getting the sandwich as a lettuce wrap which is essentially a salad with the spicy chicken patty. Excellent and guitfree as it comes up to about 300 cal. If I'm feeling extra hungry I'll add a spicy chicken wrap without the tortilla and again with extra lettuce.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Jul 4, 2018
433 posts
357 upvotes
momi84 wrote: Ive had these probably over 20 times so far. Initially using the same acct but now everytime I have to uninstall the app. Reinstall and use any made up email to create a new acct. I've been getting the sandwich as a lettuce wrap which is essentially a salad with the spicy chicken patty. Excellent and guitfree as it comes up to about 300 cal. If I'm feeling extra hungry I'll add a spicy chicken wrap without the tortilla and again with extra lettuce.
Cheapo-Findo wrote: Wow! 1st post in 12 years.....must be the most eventful thing ever happened to ya!
Holy sh1t! how in da bumbaclat world does one remember an ancient account and password 12yrs old to even make a 1st post on it? *mind blown*
Put some resphek on my name!
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
1500 posts
1241 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Unresphek wrote: Holy sh1t! how in da bumbaclat world does one remember an ancient account and password 12yrs old to even make a 1st post on it? *mind blown*
Easy, they made an account and they don't post or extremely rarely. There are a few users like this on here, but that poster just got deflowered after many years, they get an award!
😎Thanks RFD😎
Nov 4, 2018
49 posts
26 upvotes
Victoria, BC
FYI at least on Android you can log out in settings in the app instead of deleting and reinstalling. I've created 10 accounts thus far and nothing has changed. If needed, you can also cleaned the app's storage in Android settings instead of a complete reinstall. Great idea re lettuce wrap btw.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
11300 posts
2950 upvotes
Scarberia
So all new accounts have this offer? I got my 1st free one other day... Meat too as small ymmv .. Bread was too big.. Can u add free veggies on app?

Too bad u can't use google pay or apple pay?

damn, if i had known, i buy alot of wendys giftcards with amex plat to get the 12x points, now its too late!
u can load gcs into the wendy's app?

U can load prepaid cc! Not bad
Screenshot_20200719-082735_Wendy's~2.jpg
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Mar 28, 2007
197 posts
18 upvotes
Actually forgot how good these sandwiches are Face Savouring Delicious Food
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2009
2587 posts
1245 upvotes
redbowl wrote: The sandwich actually tastes better than McChicken
Way better... McChicken is mechanically separated, this is actual fillet (more comparable to a Big Crunch/Zinger or Popeyes chicken sandwich)

I'm not really a fan of Wendy's overall but they do have one of the best chicken sandwiches I've had in Canada IMO.
Nov 28, 2009
629 posts
400 upvotes
Pickering
This thread makes me hungry, time for round 2.
This time around instead of the 99 cent frosty I opted for the Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe for $1.89, and customized both sandwiches with extra tomatoes/lettuce/onion/pickles.
The added ingredients made both sandwiches taste better, I highly recommend customizing your order, as I forgot the first time around.
Last edited by steved54321 on Jul 19th, 2020 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
3372 posts
1159 upvotes
Ottawa
mikka2017 wrote: So all new accounts have this offer? I got my 1st free one other day... Meat too as small ymmv .. Bread was too big.. Can u add free veggies on app?

Too bad u can't use google pay or apple pay?

damn, if i had known, i buy alot of wendys giftcards with amex plat to get the 12x points, now its too late!
u can load gcs into the wendy's app?

U can load prepaid cc! Not bad
Screenshot_20200719-082735_Wendy's~2.jpg
I don't get what the offer is