Expired Hot Deals

[Wendy's] Wendys App Free Spicy Chicken With Purchase

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 6th, 2020 11:31 pm
Jan 27, 2008
2 posts
2 upvotes
Pickering
LOL didn't even realize I've been on RFD that long.
Wasn't until maybe the last year that I started browsing the hot deals forum. But good on whoever noticed.
Also...ever heard of that very useful forgot password button? Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Anyway enjoy the spicy chicken while you can
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2006
9976 posts
2603 upvotes
did this today, was quite good, combined with some mailer coupons in store.

spicy chicken
small chili
4 frostys
dave's single combo, with fries and drink

came to just over 12 bucks. pretty cheap.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
11300 posts
2950 upvotes
Scarberia
john.canad wrote: I don't get what the offer is
u needed the amex personal platinum card to get 12% cb but promo is over now
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Nov 25, 2019
66 posts
70 upvotes
Been smashing these picy chiggens w frosteees

Amazing loophole deal
Jun 18, 2020
10 posts
6 upvotes
Montreal
Still working lol. I don't even bother using a second phone to place two orders at once. Just place order, logout, create a new account with randon non existing email, and place 2nd order.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
11300 posts
2950 upvotes
Scarberia
had this every day this pass week! i lust load a prepaid cc into each new account, it sucks u have to load 10$ bucks MINIMUM tho, so i have to keep track of what accounts i have ...better if it allowed like 5$ or less to load

on the wendys side, do they KNOW u used the coupon or it comes out like full price on their screens? i know for skip orders if u use coupon it won't show up on the receipt so i don't think skip places know u used a 7off or 10off coupon to get 'free' stuff! ie. so they don't skimp ur meal toppings
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Sep 16, 2019
372 posts
440 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: had this every day this pass week! i lust load a prepaid cc into each new account, it sucks u have to load 10$ bucks MINIMUM tho, so i have to keep track of what accounts i have ...better if it allowed like 5$ or less to load

on the wendys side, do they KNOW u used the coupon or it comes out like full price on their screens?
It seems to work with Mastercard for one time payment only, but not visa. So I havent had to load $10 everytime, or else I would have added over $120 already haha. Used this deal over dozen times successfully. Best deal ever.

Also, they know it's a $1.05, a cashier read my order and price to me
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
5148 posts
1418 upvotes
Toronto
MastaOogway wrote: I still see it in offers its just all the way at the top now instead of the bottom
Parrajara wrote: It seems to work with Mastercard for one time payment only, but not visa. So I havent had to load $10 everytime, or else I would have added over $120 already haha. Used this deal over dozen times successfully. Best deal ever.

Also, they know it's a $1.05, a cashier read my order and price to me
What do you mean one time payment? Are you using Mastercard prepaid? Isn't there a minimum $10 load?
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
11300 posts
2950 upvotes
Scarberia
fightbriz wrote: What do you mean one time payment? Are you using Mastercard prepaid? Isn't there a minimum $10 load?
i think he added a mastercard prepaid cc as pay per use..i should try that too instead of loading 10$ each time! saves me money on the unused $$$ in each new account u create
Jul 22, 2020
8 posts
6 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: So all new accounts have this offer? I got my 1st free one other day... Meat too as small ymmv .. Bread was too big.. Can u add free veggies on app?

Too bad u can't use google pay or apple pay?

damn, if i had known, i buy alot of wendys giftcards with amex plat to get the 12x points, now its too late!
u can load gcs into the wendy's app?

U can load prepaid cc! Not bad
Screenshot_20200719-082735_Wendy's~2.jpg
adjust me if i am wrong
so i was hoping to do amex plat reload to wendys, but my friend stop me. coz based on the offer (free spicy chicken burger), each account only has one chance to get free spicy one.
if you reload lets say $10, after redeem offer, the rest balance could not be used like the maximum value... Lol

btw i am not sure if my app or phone glitchy or what, my amex plat could not be the payment card.... every single time. I have been tried SB gold amex, plat, cobalt... all amex failed, but captital one costco always success...

I think the app developer sucks... not the cards...
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
11300 posts
2950 upvotes
Scarberia
Moorec2k wrote: adjust me if i am wrong
so i was hoping to do amex plat reload to wendys, but my friend stop me. coz based on the offer (free spicy chicken burger), each account only has one chance to get free spicy one.
if you reload lets say $10, after redeem offer, the rest balance could not be used like the maximum value... Lol

btw i am not sure if my app or phone glitchy or what, my amex plat could not be the payment card.... every single time. I have been tried SB gold amex, plat, cobalt... all amex failed, but captital one costco always success...

I think the app developer sucks... not the cards...
don't reload the amex plat, just use pay as u go per use..not sure if it works tho,, i've had issues with amex plat and ubereats where it declines it, wendys app might not take amex
Jul 22, 2020
8 posts
6 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: don't reload the amex plat, just use pay as u go per use..not sure if it works tho,, i've had issues with amex plat and ubereats where it declines it, wendys app might not take amex
Ya, I believe so, coz it decline me 4 times in 4 different amex card... seems pay per use the best way.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
5148 posts
1418 upvotes
Toronto
mikka2017 wrote: i think he added a mastercard prepaid cc as pay per use..i should try that too instead of loading 10$ each time! saves me money on the unused $$$ in each new account u create
Ohhhh i thought you yourself loaded a prepaid cc with $10? But actually you're saying you load the Wendy's account with $10 (min)? What do you use to add to your Wendys account, a regular cc or a prepaid cc?
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
11300 posts
2950 upvotes
Scarberia
fightbriz wrote: Ohhhh i thought you yourself loaded a prepaid cc with $10? But actually you're saying you load the Wendy's account with $10 (min)? What do you use to add to your Wendys account, a regular cc or a prepaid cc?
i used a prepaid paypower.ca mastercard! i had to reload 10$ to each new account i created, maybe its best just to NOT reload and just pay per use using the prepaid..ive not tried that yet

but what i do i create account ahead of time,reload the 10$ cc etc, have it ready and all the items i want in my cart and do the checkout fast, saves me time, i just walk to store on my break and boom its ready! u have to click check in after u order tho
Deal Addict
May 23, 2006
1522 posts
130 upvotes
Why are you guys doing the reload option for $10. I just added my cc to the account and it debits automatically from it?

Am I wrong in that? Does it not work? I tried it once before and I just created an account with the same card. And was able to put the card on.

Does it not work at checkout? Or as long as you have the card added it will work?
Zoomer wireless $36/month: 5GB data + 800 minutes