Expired Hot Deals

[Wendy's] Wendys App Free Spicy Chicken With Purchase

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 6th, 2020 11:31 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
5656 posts
1422 upvotes
Mississauga
once you submit the order on the app, does your order get processed right away or not until you arrive at drive thru and say you're here?
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
5148 posts
1418 upvotes
Toronto
mikka2017 wrote: i used a prepaid paypower.ca mastercard! i had to reload 10$ to each new account i created, maybe its best just to NOT reload and just pay per use using the prepaid..ive not tried that yet

but what i do i create account ahead of time,reload the 10$ cc etc, have it ready and all the items i want in my cart and do the checkout fast, saves me time, i just walk to store on my break and boom its ready! u have to click check in after u order tho
So how much do you load to your mastercard? Like $100? And that has like a $7 fee right?

Then from the Mastercard you load $10 to each Wendy's account? So say you use $2 at Wendy's, then each account has $8 remaining on it that you will have to use later?
Member
Sep 16, 2019
372 posts
440 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: i think he added a mastercard prepaid cc as pay per use..i should try that too instead of loading 10$ each time! saves me money on the unused $$$ in each new account u create
@fightbriz Not a prepaid MasterCard, just a regular one. For some reason the app glitches when you try to use any Visa card, but with Mastercard it seems to work. There are 3 options for paying; saving your credit card for future use, uploading a balance to Wendy's account, and using your CC for one time payment. I use one time payment so the app doesn't save the cc information.

Since I don't have a MasterCard, I keep using my girlfriends... good thing it's just a dollar each time Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
13031 posts
7976 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Not until you go through drive-thru and mention your order name.
Ducky wrote: once you submit the order on the app, does your order get processed right away or not until you arrive at drive thru and say you're here?

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
3430 posts
8417 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
Was able to use the gmail dot trick and $5 Kellogg's Visa Prepaid card the other day for a mobile order. Worked like a charm!
Newbie
Jul 29, 2016
71 posts
35 upvotes
badOne wrote: ending either tomorrow i think
App says "Ending August 5", did you see anything at the store level that it's ending early?
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2008
1002 posts
149 upvotes
trystee wrote: Was able to use the gmail dot trick and $5 Kellogg's Visa Prepaid card the other day for a mobile order. Worked like a charm!
would it work with dot trick and a re-used mastercard?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
5843 posts
4798 upvotes
Calgary
I will be sad when this expires. I’ve had at least 10.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
11302 posts
2950 upvotes
Scarberia
they banned my prepaid cc lol..also my other cc too ! good thing i have 9 ccs!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Member
Feb 2, 2011
276 posts
102 upvotes
New Westminster
I'm in the same boat BMO Mc CapOne Mc- banned! waistline saved.. now if fastfood u r craving don't forget Burger King... eg. buy a soft serve ice cream Soft Ice Cream $1 or so. Save receipt answer the survey. Get a free Whopper or Chicken Chicken sandwich with purchase of a small drink and fries French Fries. $3.xx meal. For those that have no access to online. There is a burger King hack for the code the month you are using the receipt. Eg Aug would be the letters "BF" input 5 digits:12345. you are gold. Google Burger King hack... for more detailed explanation.
Jr. Member
Oct 24, 2010
192 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
I just keep using the same momentum visa via Google pay(select one time payment or whatever it is, I've ordered over 30 of these).. not sure what all the talk about prepaid Visas is. I believe local management has caught on to me... I've had smaller pieces of chicken the last three times, a pathetic piece today. They actually put a load of regular mustard on my sandwich the other day, and instead of extra lettuce they gave me none.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
11302 posts
2950 upvotes
Scarberia
bam136 wrote: I just keep using the same momentum visa via Google pay(select one time payment or whatever it is, I've ordered over 30 of these).. not sure what all the talk about prepaid Visas is. I believe local management has caught on to me... I've had smaller pieces of chicken the last three times, a pathetic piece today. They actually put a load of regular mustard on my sandwich the other day, and instead of extra lettuce they gave me none.
How are u using google pay i don't see that as option..iphone? im using androids
i don't see any google pay options on checkout

or order using chrome desktop site?
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Jr. Member
Feb 24, 2012
187 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Iv usually found these underwhelming but the one I had tonight was superb. Probaly since I went late at night it was actually made fresh lol
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
5843 posts
4798 upvotes
Calgary
dan1709 wrote: Iv usually found these underwhelming but the one I had tonight was superb. Probaly since I went late at night it was actually made fresh lol
Order them with extra onions and extra pickles. Awesome.

Top