Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Wendy's

Wendy's: Free Dave's Single or Chicken sandwich (with purchase of any premium sandwich) for completing survey on receipt

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2022 1:36 pm
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
Why would you buy a chicken sandwich? You can make this at home for like free. It's so easy, just deep fry breaded chicken breast and put it on a bun with some lettuce and tomato, basically free. Don't waste your money!
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
3177 posts
2087 upvotes
Toronto
Mercury048 wrote: LOL, this is RFD. Folks will churn 30 credit cards so they can save 0.5% on their Uber Eats or whatever.

I don't find it much of a hassle. I fill out the survey in 2 mins and keep the receipt in my wallet. I hand it over the next time I'm at Wendy's. Occasionally the cashier doesn't know what to do and calls over a manager, but it hardly ever takes more than a minute.
Who remembers purposely to ask for a receipt? If Wendy's system is better to just enter the validation code sure, I'm fine. But need the receipt
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4320 posts
4919 upvotes
Ottawa
fightbriz wrote: Why would you buy a chicken sandwich? You can make this at home for like free. It's so easy, just deep fry breaded chicken breast and put it on a bun with some lettuce and tomato, basically free. Don't waste your money!
You buy your chicken breast, buns, lettuce and tomato for free? Who knew!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)