Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Wendy's

Wendy's Mailer Coupons out again

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2018 6:44 pm
Nov 27, 2009
721 posts
32 upvotes
moulamou wrote: I complained in the past how I never got Wendys coupons being about 6km from the closest store. Well yesterday i got them! They seem to be expanding their coupon zone.

Hopefully you'll get yours one day.
Did you complain by calling cust service?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1831 posts
1704 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nice!
A&W coupons expiring next week, know where to go next
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2804 posts
2251 upvotes
GTA
ovechkin1 wrote: Did you complain by calling cust service?
No I complained as we all do, on RFD.

They decided on their own to send the coupons to my area this time.
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
lorreilme wrote: nice!
A&W coupons expiring next week, know where to go next
Which coupons?

awcoupon.ca coupons expire November 18, 2018.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1831 posts
1704 upvotes
Toronto, ON
tk1000 wrote: Which coupons?

awcoupon.ca coupons expire November 18, 2018.
It's a coupon booklet
my bad, I thought they are expiring end of October Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
8234 posts
627 upvotes
Toronto
No digital coupons? That's Lame Wendy's. #Lame
Jan 2, 2013
199 posts
199 upvotes
Leaf nation
ovechkin1 wrote: Did you complain by calling cust service?
Just call and ask them if it's because you are... "fill in visible minority of your choosing" You'll get coupons guaranteed, maybe even express mail.
Jan 17, 2010
216 posts
121 upvotes
Vancouver
They were handing these out at the Wendy's on Annacis Island, Delta B.C.
Aug 26, 2018
377 posts
745 upvotes
Wow, $4 baconator is a super hot deal. Especially if you can couple with survey code for an extra dave's single. Too bad it's not available in ON.

I didn't get the mailer coupons, but the ON ones listed by others who got it suck ass.
Oct 6, 2018
183 posts
118 upvotes
Is it me or has the spicy chicken sandwich shrunk down to about half?
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2006
1689 posts
1258 upvotes
Calgary
fattyburger11 wrote: Wow, $4 baconator is a super hot deal. Especially if you can couple with survey code for an extra dave's single. Too bad it's not available in ON.

I didn't get the mailer coupons, but the ON ones listed by others who got it suck ass.
The back of the coupon says you can't combine it with any other offer, so I don't think you can use the survey
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2006
5882 posts
998 upvotes
Toronto
lennyandcarl wrote: Anyone else have a super paranoid wendys when it comes to coupons?

I told the person over the drive through speaker I had the coupon and their response was "we'll see if you have it at the window" and didn't punch in the coupon until I was at the window and then had to go back and edit the order.

They do it every time the coupons come out! I wish they would focus this much on getting the order correct!
I have had the same issue in the past with the location at Martin Grove and Hwy 7.

Drive thru, only car in line, order with coupon, drive up 5 seconds later they give you the regular price, hand them the coupon and they act like you gave them a $2 bill. Then they run around asking everyone in sight what to do with it while your food gets cold. They eventually figure out how to process this magic piece of paper you gave them.

When I tried using them inside they always inspect the thing like they're appraising a piece of jewelry. They turn it around and look at the back (there's never anything on the back!) then read every word of it and always confirm the expiry date. They make you feel like a criminal trying to scam them for 30 cents off a combo.
Feb 19, 2006
912 posts
183 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to check the mailbox. I already received the KFC coupons. So it's good to add Wendys to the collection as well.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
3026 posts
1670 upvotes
B.C.
kindred_99 wrote: I have had the same issue in the past with the location at Martin Grove and Hwy 7.

Drive thru, only car in line, order with coupon, drive up 5 seconds later they give you the regular price, hand them the coupon and they act like you gave them a $2 bill. Then they run around asking everyone in sight what to do with it while your food gets cold. They eventually figure out how to process this magic piece of paper you gave them.

When I tried using them inside they always inspect the thing like they're appraising a piece of jewelry. They turn it around and look at the back (there's never anything on the back!) then read every word of it and always confirm the expiry date. They make you feel like a criminal trying to scam them for 30 cents off a combo.
They act like the coupon discount comes right out of Daves foundation for the kids!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2006
5882 posts
998 upvotes
Toronto
lennyandcarl wrote: They act like the coupon discount comes right out of Daves foundation for the kids!
I sometimes wondered if the franchisee is reimbursed for part of the discount or something and they need the coupon itself as poof? I don't think that is how it usually works but the way they are about the coupons is very strange.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
3026 posts
1670 upvotes
B.C.
kindred_99 wrote: I sometimes wondered if the franchisee is reimbursed for part of the discount or something and they need the coupon itself as poof? I don't think that is how it usually works but the way they are about the coupons is very strange.
I swear I've seen them hand out the books of coupons to people before. They were probably kept locked up in the safe in the managers office!
Oct 21, 2013
11 posts
8 upvotes
Seven Persons, AB
kindred_99 wrote: Drive thru, only car in line, order with coupon, drive up 5 seconds later they give you the regular price, hand them the coupon and they act like you gave them a $2 bill. Then they run around asking everyone in sight what to do with it while your food gets cold. They eventually figure out how to process this magic piece of paper you gave them.

Exact same experience I had in Medicine Hat, I swear I waited 15 minutes while they figured out how to do the coupon. Then I went in once with a coupon that expired that day, and the cashier tells me it doesn't matter, they accept coupons for up to two weeks past. I doubt that, though. The Wendy's near me almost never has customers when I go there. I have no idea how they are still open.