Expired Hot Deals

[Wendy's] Wendy's mobile offers, $3 Dave’s single and more

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 4th, 2019 2:03 am
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 21, 2019
29 posts
44 upvotes

[Wendy's] Wendy's mobile offers, $3 Dave’s single and more

Expiry:
November 17, 2019
- $2 off any combo
- $3 Daves single
- 99 cent frosty with Dave single purchase
- Free medium fries with purchase of any sandwich
- Free Small frosty with any combo purchase
Images
  • C186DA07-E79E-4EC0-9A4D-F1F23BE89791.png
45 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2002
5940 posts
325 upvotes
Quebec
wendy's has so many options I don't know what to order except what's on sale lol

what's their best burger combo?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 17, 2017
2422 posts
1213 upvotes
my Dave's single coupon is different "Free Dave's Single with a mobile purchase" in ONT

depends on region?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1782 posts
956 upvotes
Edmonton
I just had a Dave's Single for $3 deal and I must say, its even better tasting than the $3 Big Mac! And $5 Baconators. Best burgers!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 13, 2015
1971 posts
1854 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
dj_rice wrote: I just had a Dave's Single for $3 deal and I must say, its even better tasting than the $3 Big Mac! And $5 Baconators. Best burgers!
Agreed, big mac is a joke compared to any wendy burgers lmao.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Sr. Member
Feb 18, 2014
500 posts
295 upvotes
Actually they're both jokes.

First picture is what I got a few weeks ago at Wendy's. (Dave's single)

The other 3 pictures were taken at Dairy Freeze located at St Clair and Caledonia, they don't shy away from toppings, steak sandwich can be a bit chewy/messy (make sure you ask for tzatziki sauce, before sitting down, get plenty of napkins, you may need them) but it's still very good. If you can't find parking, you can park across the street and take a 1-2 minute walk. If your going there with more then one person, have one person order and the other one, find a seat.
Images
  • IMG_0675.JPG
  • burger1.JPG
  • steak1.JPG
  • steak.JPG
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1192 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks for coupon
Sr. Member
Apr 17, 2015
547 posts
368 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Fyi, it doesn't work at some on routes such as Newcastle, ON. Weird that other food joint apps at on routes work (BK.. Starbucks..)
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
14713 posts
4195 upvotes
Scarberia
Dave single 3$ with 90c bacon is not bad value!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Jr. Member
May 10, 2018
112 posts
96 upvotes
Beware, a manager told me that the app is for American restaurants so they don’t have to accept
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
1407 posts
1080 upvotes
Toronto
Wellimshopping wrote: Beware, a manager told me that the app is for American restaurants so they don’t have to accept
The fine print clearly states it's for Canadian restaurants
Images
  • Screenshot_20191020-095820_Wendy's.jpg
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
9760 posts
1259 upvotes
GTA
How does the Wendy's Mobile app work? Does it generate a unique code that expires after a few minutes like McDs or is it a static image/code that I can screen cap before going? Planning to install the app on my secondary phone.
Newbie
Mar 7, 2007
5 posts
5 upvotes
Mississauga
yesnomaybe wrote: The fine print clearly states it's for Canadian restaurants
All my offers says participating locations in the United states even though my profile I've chosen canada. Is there a canadian vs united states app?
Newbie
Dec 24, 2018
93 posts
145 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I went last night and it didn’t generate a barcode or a code. It just showed me a photo and a keytag. The cashiers didn’t know how to scan/enter it either. Manager took my phone and tried to see if other methods work – still nothing. She ended up charging me the full price minus the $3 so I only paid for $2.50. I’m pretty sure I got lucky since they didn’t know how to punch it in.

I love Dave’s Single and honestly I would keep coming back for Wendy’s burgers. The patty is well-balanced, the sauce complements the patty, and the bun is nicely buttered and soft.

Grab your receipts too and fill in their survey to get BOGO Dave’s Single.
Images
  • BA0B6F18-7065-40A4-8185-A1410F827489.png
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3115 posts
1070 upvotes
Tried the Dave’s single went it was $3
Was dry
Never again
McDonald’s is the only place with moist burgers

Burger King is dry like Wendy’s burgers too
Penalty Box
Jul 22, 2007
6624 posts
6150 upvotes
Calgary
toronto19850 wrote: Tried the Dave’s single went it was $3
Was dry
Never again
McDonald’s is the only place with moist burgers

Burger King is dry like Wendy’s burgers too
not accurate
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
1407 posts
1080 upvotes
Toronto
chuangpa wrote: All my offers says participating locations in the United states even though my profile I've chosen canada. Is there a canadian vs united states app?
I believe there's only 1 version of the app
Sr. Member
Aug 24, 2011
512 posts
499 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
bobby621 wrote: Actually they're both jokes.

First picture is what I got a few weeks ago at Wendy's. (Dave's single)

The other 3 pictures were taken at Dairy Freeze located at St Clair and Caledonia, they don't shy away from toppings, steak sandwich can be a bit chewy/messy (make sure you ask for tzatziki sauce, before sitting down, get plenty of napkins, you may need them) but it's still very good. If you can't find parking, you can park across the street and take a 1-2 minute walk. If your going there with more then one person, have one person order and the other one, find a seat.
Not really fair to compare a mom and pop to a fast food chain. Wendy's is pretty good for a fast food chain burger. There's also tiers to burgers, you can't compare say Mcdonald's/Wendy's to something like Five Guys or Burger's Priests. Price point is another issue. A&W and Wendy's are top tier for the mass fast food burgers imo.
Sr. Member
Aug 24, 2011
512 posts
499 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
toronto19850 wrote: Tried the Dave’s single went it was $3
Was dry
Never again
McDonald’s is the only place with moist burgers

Burger King is dry like Wendy’s burgers too
Maybe you dried up the burgers with all that salt you're throwing
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4207 posts
2620 upvotes
bobby621 wrote: Actually they're both jokes.

First picture is what I got a few weeks ago at Wendy's. (Dave's single)

The other 3 pictures were taken at Dairy Freeze located at St Clair and Caledonia, they don't shy away from toppings, steak sandwich can be a bit chewy/messy (make sure you ask for tzatziki sauce, before sitting down, get plenty of napkins, you may need them) but it's still very good. If you can't find parking, you can park across the street and take a 1-2 minute walk. If your going there with more then one person, have one person order and the other one, find a seat.

Love the Schill. But I also love dairy freeze. Good burgers and I love the trash just west of the restaurant on st Clair. Something for everyone

Top