Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Wendy's

Wendy's New Coupons (July 2018)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 1st, 2018 3:38 pm
Jan 24, 2015
485 posts
462 upvotes
moulamou wrote: The closest Wendys from me is about 6km. I guess they believe that is too far for someone to drive for their lovely meals.

Too bad they arent aware of RFD spirit. The deal makes us do things other might not.

GIVE ME COUPONS!!!
Its not that its just that it costs them money to mail those out. It is more effective for them to mail out usually between 3-4 km as they will see more customers come in than someone 6+ km away. They cant pick and choose which households. So for example, although you want the coupons, your postal code could have up to 10,000 units (and potentially more) that they have to mail out to if they choose your postal code.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2626 posts
2586 upvotes
Vancouver
I don't think I have ever received wendys mailer coupons in my life. Would be nice if I did tho.
Oct 7, 2012
45 posts
8 upvotes
st. john's, nl
If you go to the restaurant, ask them for coupons, they'll give them to you. I went today to get a frosty and asked them if they had any coupons and the guy handed me the current coupons!
Feb 1, 2011
196 posts
75 upvotes
Vancouver
i have received wendy's paper coupon for a long time. thx op
Apr 29, 2018
29 posts
9 upvotes
I really love this place Wendy's. All time they have some good offers with them. I am a frequent visitor of Wendy's
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2004
15215 posts
4404 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
Chandlerparsons wrote: Download Foupon app. But haven't tried showing the app to any stores.
HamsterGirl35 wrote: No Wendy's coupons on FOUPON for me....... I am in Van, BC.
Thanks. Yeah, no Wendy's on Foupon. Checked BC and AB. But they have A&W, where I go to regularly :D .
Nov 25, 2003
716 posts
449 upvotes
BC [what me worry?]
TomRFD wrote: Hopefully someone at Wendy's is reading this thread. It doesn't seem like a lot of us are getting these coupons.... or maybe that's how they like it?
Might not have actually anything to do with Wendy's.

Not that I would accuse anybody of anything but....

I strongly suspect letter carriers will be eating at Wendy's for a number of days.
I've been away for a while....
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9826 posts
5822 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
chrisanthony14 wrote: Dude, not even McDonald's is even $5.. sadly prices went up :(
I think McDonald still have a pathetic combo that is $5. may be the mcdouble combo?
It used to be $3.99.
Since it is over $4, it is not a value combo anymore.
I would just buy the burger and drink separately since that the drink is only $1.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21701 posts
17374 upvotes
Markham
I'm currently enjoying the $1 Frosty running deal....think I've had 5 of them so far.
No coupon required.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2004
15215 posts
4404 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
theflyingsquirrel wrote: I think McDonald still have a pathetic combo that is $5. may be the mcdouble combo?
Yep, McDouble Combo is $5.00. Had one tonight. I've been too lazy to do the survey for the "make it a meal" coupon.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2010
1374 posts
345 upvotes
Brampton
I've never received Wendy's coupons in the mail before and one is not far from here
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2010
1020 posts
958 upvotes
Toronto
gr8dlr wrote: I'm currently enjoying the $1 Frosty running deal....think I've had 5 of them so far.
No coupon required.
The Harvey's $2 milkshake is a good deal too, obviously not the same as a Frosty, but it's medium size for only $2.

To be honest I'd rather just get a medium Frosty for like $2.20 or whatever than then small $1 Frosty.

I really miss the Wendy's $4 chicken sandwich deal though, what a time that was.
Oct 15, 2016
157 posts
43 upvotes
kaspersky wrote: I really love this place Wendy's. All time they have some good offers with them. I am a frequent visitor of Wendy's
Is this a bot or sarcasm?
Koodo & Public Mobile Customer.
Deal Addict
Jul 9, 2005
1082 posts
44 upvotes
Vancouver
I don’t remember seeing Wendy’s coupons in Vancouver. Probably an east thing

We get screwed out of deals out west all the time
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1206 posts
1392 upvotes
gr8dlr wrote: I'm currently enjoying the $1 Frosty running deal....think I've had 5 of them so far.
No coupon required.
Same. Any idea when the deal ends??
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21701 posts
17374 upvotes
Markham
xboxrrr wrote: Same. Any idea when the deal ends??
I think MacDonald's drink promo ends September 30 so I'm hoping they keep the Frosty promo going for the same time.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2002
6826 posts
1482 upvotes
Manitoba
I'm about 100 KM away from the nearest McDonalds but I always get their coupons in the mail. Wendys and the rest of the gang, never. Yeah they're a similar distance away, but if McDonalds knows where I am why don't they?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)