• Jun 11th, 2021 11:19 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Jan 30, 2017
563 posts
87 upvotes

West Brantford - Brant West by Losani

Hi everyone

I have bought a townhouse for 600k. It’s your standard 1200 square feet 3 bedroom townhouse

I am starting to get 2nd thoughts. Although I can afford it, it’s my first investment property that I am buying and its a bit of a guessing game. If you enlarge the map, there’s nothing really going on in brantford..

What do you think of the puchase and what do you think of the builder

Also what should I be looking for in the agreement that kind of raises your eyebrows? I heard some builders do a lot of shady stuff

Thank you very much
7 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2005
1173 posts
64 upvotes
Eaglesfan99 wrote: Hi everyone

I have bought a townhouse for 600k. It’s your standard 1200 square feet 3 bedroom townhouse

I am starting to get 2nd thoughts. Although I can afford it, it’s my first investment property that I am buying and its a bit of a guessing game. If you enlarge the map, there’s nothing really going on in brantford..

What do you think of the puchase and what do you think of the builder

Also what should I be looking for in the agreement that kind of raises your eyebrows? I heard some builders do a lot of shady stuff

Thank you very much
What kind of shady stuff? How many bathrooms are there?
[OP]
Jan 30, 2017
563 posts
87 upvotes
Hi thanks for your response

There is total 2.5 washrooms 1200 square feet

I just nervous .. don’t know wha to do
[OP]
Jan 30, 2017
563 posts
87 upvotes
hello99 wrote: What kind of shady stuff? How many bathrooms are there?
Shady stuff such as builder not making the house properly as in taking shortcuts
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2005
1173 posts
64 upvotes
not sure how you can tell so much about shortcuts...did you see what kind of rental people get for similar townhomes in brantford? Are you planning to manage it yourself?
Apr 7, 2021
7 posts
4 upvotes
Losani Homes builder shows it's pride in building beautiful homes in all of its communities, less defects after closing, great incentives for repeat customers, quality finishing.
Brantford is growing city and many big companies already operation there like Ferrero, Apotex, P&G, Giant warehouse being built for Hershey in Brantford, Upfield Canada Inc. is expanding its operations and many more companies will expand from GTA to Brantford.

It's good a rental market there and there is still more room for property's value to go up in Brantford.
[OP]
Jan 30, 2017
563 posts
87 upvotes
wiwin8877 wrote: Losani Homes builder shows it's pride in building beautiful homes in all of its communities, less defects after closing, great incentives for repeat customers, quality finishing.
Brantford is growing city and many big companies already operation there like Ferrero, Apotex, P&G, Giant warehouse being built for Hershey in Brantford, Upfield Canada Inc. is expanding its operations and many more companies will expand from GTA to Brantford.

It's good a rental market there and there is still more room for property's value to go up in Brantford.
I don’t know you raise good points..

You have heard good things about Losani? I heard they r pretty bad builder?

Do you have links that show that Losani is a good builder.. any first hand experience