Expired Hot Deals

West Canada: BALC - USB PC Remote Control for $9 (also works with Android devices)

[OP]
Jan 18, 2007
673 posts
306 upvotes
Edmonton

West Canada: BALC - USB PC Remote Control for $9 (also works with Android devices)

Deal Link:
Price:
Bianca Amor's Liquidation Supercentre has a USB PC Remote Control for sale for $9.00. I can confirm this works with a Pivos Xios Android Media Box, and it will probably work with other devices. The thumb mouse stick (with left and right mouse remote buttons) and the navigation/enter keys work with with Android OS and apps. The media buttons (Play/pause,stop, fast forward and rewind) work within XBMC, and probably other media players. Since it seems to work well enough with Android, I expect it will work with PC ok; I haven't tried it yet with mine. The remote sensor on the end of the contractible USB cable needs good line of site with the remote to work. The remote takes a watch-style battery, included. Bianca Amor's has locations in BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan. You can get the same remote on eBay for $4.73; if you need such a device immediately, or do not wish to wait, you can grab it at BA's.

[IMG]http://www.biancaamor.com/sites/default ... ontrol.png[/IMG]

From the eBay Listing:
eBay wrote: Features:
100% brand new and high quality
Receive interface:USB interface
No need driver
Wireless mouse functions
Character and english letters input
Support software:WMP,Real palyer,KMPlayer,TTPlay,WinDVD,PowerDVD
The infrared ray control from a distance
Remote range:18M
Application:Windons 2000 and above operate system,Win CE/XP/MCE/VISTA/7

Specifications:
Original box:No
Size:123*52*13 mm
Net weight:61g
Packaging weight:71g
Color:Black
Ustauk,
Edmonton, Alberta
7 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2007
2056 posts
563 upvotes
Springfield
Can you use an harmony remote with this?
[OP]
Jan 18, 2007
673 posts
306 upvotes
Edmonton
hopsoid wrote: Can you use an harmony remote with this?
According to review on this Amazon UK Listing for the remote:
Amazon UK wrote: It does work well. Using on my Ubuntu/XBMC system. The buttons are a bit plasticky but for the price, who cares?! Programmed my Harmony Remote with the commands and did away with the original remote for XBMC - the mouse function works ok on the original but cannot be transferred/learned onto the Harmony.
Ustauk,
Edmonton, Alberta
[OP]
Jan 18, 2007
673 posts
306 upvotes
Edmonton
No ones calling me a schmuck for buying this locally and not saving by eBaying it? I'm disappointed :)
Ustauk,
Edmonton, Alberta
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3542 posts
2049 upvotes
Airdrie
Ustauk, you're a schmuck for buying this locally and not saving by eBaying it.
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert
[OP]
Jan 18, 2007
673 posts
306 upvotes
Edmonton
jdewit wrote: Ustauk, you're a schmuck for buying this locally and not saving by eBaying it.
Thank you, all is right with the world, and I feel better :)
Ustauk,
Edmonton, Alberta

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)