Deal Link:
Savings:
20% Off
Expiry:
February 26, 2021
Retailer:
West Coast Kids
Save the date!
Starting January 14th, the Uppababy Vista V2 and Cruz V2 strollers will be 20% off for the Sierra print only.

Matching changing backpack and bassinet in Sierra are also 20% off.

I believe this is the first sale I've seen for the Vista V2 in Canada? There were sales of the previous generation Vista before the V2 was released, but this last holiday season, it didn't look like any retailers had the Vista V2 discounted and it's usually excluded from all promotions.

Edited January 14th:

Vista V2 - now $1079.99, down from $1349.99
https://www.westcoastkids.ca/vista-v2-s ... ium-sierra

Cruz V2 - now $719.99, down from $899.99
https://www.westcoastkids.ca/cruz-v2-st ... ium-sierra

Vista/Cruz V2 Bassinet - now $239.99, down from $299.99
https://www.westcoastkids.ca/vista-cruz ... net-sierra

Changing Backpack - now $159.99, from $199.99
https://www.westcoastkids.ca/changing-b ... -dune-knit
Images
  • upload.png
Last edited by dayofthedeb on Jan 14th, 2021 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
19 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
4672 posts
3101 upvotes
Now I feel bad buying a $20 stroller from FB Marketplace for my daughter.
Dec 14, 2019
20 posts
16 upvotes
Vista OOS! That was fast.
Cruz is still available.
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
11362 posts
3601 upvotes
Toronto
First time I see 20% off on Uppababy.
Jump on it if you are in the market of a stroller or a car seat.

I got the Cruz V2 and wife love it.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10370 posts
1682 upvotes
I will have the joy of knowing my baby will be riding on something 20x what my parents paid for mine.... :(
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
2029 posts
1941 upvotes
LV of stroller
It's not cheap but everybody has it.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2003
1155 posts
267 upvotes
Have a stroller from my son already, now wondering if I should buy this since I don't think I should bring my newborn out at all in the foreseeable future. Decision.
[OP]
Nov 23, 2017
263 posts
420 upvotes
Brampton, Ontario
I own the previous version of the Vista and I absolutely love it! I previously owned the Graco Modes and I found myself struggling a bit with the wheels on certain terrain and in the snow. My husband and I love to spend a lot of time outdoors and we noticed a huge difference in the Vista wheels. He was definitely hesitant about the price point (especially considering all the accessories seem to be at an extra cost vs. the Graco which came with cupholders, snack tray, and everything included), but it has been a great purchase. You can definitely feel the quality and we are now using it as a double stroller with the kids. The only complaint that I have is that it is very heavy and awkward to lift sometimes on my own into the car especially compared to the Graco. Also, the canopy cannot open halfway, but I saw that the upgraded Vista V2 resolves this problem! I love the large bottom basket for storage and my son loves how comfortable the seat is. It's a beautiful stroller and I recommend snagging one at 20% if you're in the market!

It's too bad the matching accessories (like the rumble seat) aren't discounted today too, but I don't think I've ever seen them on sale. I picked all of mine up from Indigo or the Bay or other retailers during high cashback days through Rakuten (like 12% for Indigo!).
Deal Fanatic
Jun 24, 2006
8981 posts
3293 upvotes
WL1980 wrote: Now I feel bad buying a $20 stroller from FB Marketplace for my daughter.
Never feel bad about anything you buy for your kids!

That said, take it from a Dad who when we first bought our MY 2011 Uppababy Vista in 2012 for our first child, could not believe the price, and thought it was a waste of money.

Now, 8 years, and 2 boys later I have to say it was totally worth it. IT has been on so many family trips, thrown in and out of cars and trucks, carried everything we needed for the day wherever we were, walked through snow and slush daily when the boys were little and Dad needed out for some air, and mom needed a nap. We even got the skateboard so the older one can ride while the little one is in the seat. This is great for places and day's like going to Wonderland, etc where there is tones of walking.

Even though we don't need it for transporting kids, it is still hanging in our basement waiting for the next family trip ( if we ever get to go on any again ) as we will still take just for the purpose of transporting our stuff around!

If you can afford it, you will not regret it.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2004
1005 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto
Cruz is a very good high quality stroller.
i5 2500k - 8GB corsair vengeance - Gigabyte z68a - 90gig corsair force gt - 640gb WD Black - gtx560 ti soc - Coolermaster EVO 212 - 600w Seasonic

heat under sparco
Oct 2, 2019
313 posts
198 upvotes
Gutty96 wrote: Never feel bad about anything you buy for your kids!

That said, take it from a Dad who when we first bought our MY 2011 Uppababy Vista in 2012 for our first child, could not believe the price, and thought it was a waste of money.

Now, 8 years, and 2 boys later I have to say it was totally worth it. IT has been on so many family trips, thrown in and out of cars and trucks, carried everything we needed for the day wherever we were, walked through snow and slush daily when the boys were little and Dad needed out for some air, and mom needed a nap. We even got the skateboard so the older one can ride while the little one is in the seat. This is great for places and day's like going to Wonderland, etc where there is tones of walking.

Even though we don't need it for transporting kids, it is still hanging in our basement waiting for the next family trip ( if we ever get to go on any again ) as we will still take just for the purpose of transporting our stuff around!

Totally agree with all that except that I got a graco
Dec 2, 2007
133 posts
259 upvotes
Gutty96 wrote: Never feel bad about anything you buy for your kids!

Well said! I got a 2013 model for my first who was born in 2014. Paid ~$700 for it, used it EXTENSIVELY through two boys, and sold it on Kijiji for ~$200 last year. Definitely a good buy if it fits your budget.
Dec 15, 2020
1 posts
Yes it’s a legit store. There are serval locations in BC (not sure about the rest or Canada).

Also if you guys are looking for the vista and it’s sold out on West Coast I suggest trying Active Baby https://www.activebaby.ca/

Their customer service also blows West Coast Kids out of the park.
Sep 20, 2018
24 posts
42 upvotes
geeeho wrote: Yes it’s a legit store. There are serval locations in BC (not sure about the rest or Canada).

Also if you guys are looking for the vista and it’s sold out on West Coast I suggest trying Active Baby https://www.activebaby.ca/

You saint, thank you
[OP]
Nov 23, 2017
263 posts
420 upvotes
Brampton, Ontario
geeeho wrote: Yes it’s a legit store. There are serval locations in BC (not sure about the rest or Canada).

If Buy Buy Baby carries the Sierra line, they will price match too if you provide the link to them. Uppababy is excluded from the 20% off coupons though.
Jun 9, 2008
274 posts
71 upvotes
Ottawa
Really looking for this in Gregory colour!!! :S
Apr 19, 2015
254 posts
266 upvotes
Big fan of the Vista. Yes, it's expensive as heck, but the build quality is tremendous for something you'll be using every day, and the cargo area under the seats is massive, which is great for day trips. I bought a 2015 model and it lasted for years before they grew out of it. If you're using it as a double, it's narrow enough to fit through standard doors (as opposed to a side-by-side).

I would note that if you're using it as a double, the front seat sits over the front axle, which means getting it over bumps takes more effort than you think. Also, it's not great for twins - the front seat is noticeably smaller than the main seat.

I've owned both the Vista and the Cruz. The Cruz was more maneuverable and MUCH lighter, and also had a space that operates as a handle. I don't know if the new Vistas have a handle, but the 2015 model didn't and it was easy to pinch yourself.
Dec 31, 2007
734 posts
436 upvotes
Toronto
WL1980 wrote: Now I feel bad buying a $20 stroller from FB Marketplace for my daughter.
As long as you didn't cheap out on the car seat you are fine