273 upvotes

Baby Sale - 10% off Uppababy - In Store Only

Deal Link:
Savings:
Expiry:
July 29, 2018
Retailer:
West Coast Kids
West Coast Kids is having their summer boxing day sale. It's 10% off baby stuff, 15% off of furniture and 20% off of almost everything else store-wide. There are additional discounts that will depend on the store that you're in.

The hotness is because Uppababy is included where it is usually excluded for all promotions. For those that can wait, you can get a similar discount with a completions program if you setup a registry. You should consider that your baby could potentially come before your registry completions program activates so this is the perfect time to get the Uppababy Mesa car seat ($464 regular, $514 for the wool fabrics) in case your kid comes early.
Images
  • IMG_20180727_094956.jpg
4 replies
Aug 27, 2006
667 posts
236 upvotes
Delta
The Richmond, BC location said that as of this morning the only exclusions were Babyganics, Honest Company & Halo.
:twisted: In order to save money, you must spend money. :twisted:
Dec 3, 2008
387 posts
45 upvotes
I wish this was next weekend! my baby shower is this sunday...
[OP]
Sep 2, 2010
120 posts
273 upvotes
Spud387 wrote:
Jul 27th, 2018 2:09 pm
The Richmond, BC location said that as of this morning the only exclusions were Babyganics, Honest Company & Halo.
Every location is different is my understanding. They told us "at this location, Uppababy is 10% off". That was Edmonton. Could be a higher discount elsewhere. Did you ask about Richmond's discount?
Aug 27, 2006
667 posts
236 upvotes
Delta
creosole wrote:
Jul 27th, 2018 3:00 pm
Every location is different is my understanding. They told us "at this location, Uppababy is 10% off". That was Edmonton. Could be a higher discount elsewhere. Did you ask about Richmond's discount?
Yes, I physically went in the store to ask. Uppababy is 10% off like all other gear. However they said "for now" so maybe some more exclusions will apply as weekend goes on.
:twisted: In order to save money, you must spend money. :twisted: