Expired Contests

Westjet Discounted fares @ Toronto Harbourfront Centre - Get 5%,10%,30%, or 100% off

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 8th, 2012 8:45 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6509 posts
358 upvotes
GT'eh

Westjet Discounted fares @ Toronto Harbourfront Centre - Get 5%,10%,30%, or 100% off

Not sure if anyone saw this or posted this, but as the title states, @ Toronto Harbourfront Centre just behind the Westjet stage there is a Westjet tent set up with tablets where you can play 1 of 6 games where you try your luck to win discountes off Westjet airfare, the prises are codes for 5%,10%,30%, or 100% off. Every game is a winner and you are allowed to play once per day or once per email address. I played 3 times until I got 30% off, best I was able to get, I have not known anyone who played yet that got 100% off (free airfare), but the reps at the tent claim there there are 100% off codes to be won.

You play, need to provide yoru name, be over 18 and enter a valid e-mail address.

The best part of this deal is that these discounts are stackable with other promotions (confirmed with Westjet rep). Not sure when the promo ends I think its until the end of NOV. 2012.

Link to Harbourfront festivals sponsored by Westjet:
http://festivals.westjet.com/festival/2 ... ummer-2012

Promo FAQ's (summarized from email recieved after entering):

- Discount will be taken off your next WestJet base fare for return travel completed by November 30, 2012. Please redeem your prize at (link posted in email once you enter)

- Promo code is valid for up to four bookings Valid for new bookings only. Discount cannot be used towards any flights involving stand-by, non-revenue, FAM or TA fares, group or specialty sales bookings, promotional fares or any flights booked through WestJet Vacations, WestJet's codeshare, interline or charter partners, or AIR MILES redemption. Changes to flights and or passenger names are not accepted, once bookings have been confirmed. Offer may be cancelled at WestJet's sole discretion at any time without prior notice. For complete rules and regulations, including all prize conditions, please visit us at westjet.com

- Discounts must be redeemed no later than November 30, 2012, for return travel on WestJet scheduled flights. Travel must be completed by November 30, 2012. No substitutions or extensions permitted. Blackout periods apply and include: June 28 - July 3; August 2 - 7; August 30 - September 4; and, October 4 - 9. Discount will be applied towards base fare of a purchase of a return flight only for any published fare including seat sale on westjet.com

Good Luck!..
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h [0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<hy lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: eBay|1000+ ??? rFD | 300+
9 replies
Sep 7, 2005
131 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for the heads-up OP. Do you know whether the WestJet tent is there everyday or just weekends when there are activities happening at the harbourfront?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2004
5116 posts
573 upvotes
in a plane
Btw, apparently, Amex Platinum cardholders, when booking through the travel centre, get 8% off WJ fares all the time, even stacked on sales. Just a random FYI.
Doko ni itemo... hito wa tsunagatte iru.
  • Get an Amex - get lots of points - get good karma! :)
  • wandering amphibia – a travel blog for the non-frequent traveler
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6509 posts
358 upvotes
GT'eh
Not sure if its there daily since I don't live too close to it, I also mainly go there on weekends. I was there this past Aug. 3 and 6th during the Island festival, so my guess is they would only be there when there is a festival during the summer/fall months when they can guarantee large numbers of people. If any RFS'ers live within walking distance and would like to confim that'd be great.
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h [0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<hy lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: eBay|1000+ ??? rFD | 300+
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6509 posts
358 upvotes
GT'eh
Pseudo Nim wrote: Btw, apparently, Amex Platinum cardholders, when booking through the travel centre, get 8% off WJ fares all the time, even stacked on sales. Just a random FYI.
Thanks PN, so with this promo, an AMex plat card holder could potentially get 8% off + 5/10/30/100% off, in addition to any sale prices, the limit to number of stacked promos you can use is 2 I believe. Can anyone confirm?

I'll confirm the expiry of ths deal and post the fine print from the email I got after playing the game.
projectmoonlightcafe wrote: Is the discount per ticket, or per booking?
I'm certain its like most of thier promo codes per booking, but will confirm shortly.
Ne0's Bio: