Expired Hot Deals

[WestJet] Regina - Westjet - Direct flights, round trip to Las Vegas for $364

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2019 11:05 am
[OP]
Jr. Member
Oct 24, 2006
117 posts
157 upvotes
Regina

[WestJet] Regina - Westjet - Direct flights, round trip to Las Vegas for $364

Westjet has round trip, direct flights from Regina to Las Vegas for $364. Good way to escape the cold January in the prairies. Two and a half hour flight and you're in short weather.
Images
  • Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 9.47.49 PM.png
7 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
1569 posts
7705 upvotes
farago2r wrote: Westjet has round trip, direct flights from Regina to Las Vegas for $364. Good way to escape the cold January in the prairies. Two and a half hour flight and you're in short weather.
Great price/deal, but would suggest looking into weather in Vegas in January before promising "short weather":

Image

Source
Deal Addict
May 23, 2014
1016 posts
573 upvotes
canada
Beats the cold out there lol
Member
Nov 3, 2013
464 posts
594 upvotes
Regina, SK
Leverage wrote: Great price/deal, but would suggest looking into weather in Vegas in January before promising "short weather":

Image

Source
Clearly you don't live in Saskatchewan. When it's -40 here, 14 is definitely shorts weather.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2005
4937 posts
667 upvotes
Cross the border and you can do that for 1/2 the price.
Newbie
Jan 21, 2015
39 posts
10 upvotes
YQR
162 wrote: Cross the border and you can do that for 1/2 the price.
There's few places near Regina, you'd have to go like 2 hours south and then drive 2 hours back north. With the border time on top, is it worth the $100cad or whatever it'd end up being?
Newbie
Feb 9, 2016
43 posts
28 upvotes
Saskatchewan
PeterQ857 wrote: There's few places near Regina, you'd have to go like 2 hours south and then drive 2 hours back north. With the border time on top, is it worth the $100cad or whatever it'd end up being?
More like 4 hours. Minot is the closest place that would have a real airport, right?

~jUSt CROSs tHE bORDEr~, everyone says.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
3391 posts
736 upvotes
Canada
corialis wrote: More like 4 hours. Minot is the closest place that would have a real airport, right?

~jUSt CROSs tHE bORDEr~, everyone says.
there is a new airport (Williston Basin International Airport) which recently opened in ND about 3 hours away from Regina.

Top