Expired Hot Deals

[WestJet] Toronto/Montreal,Edmonton,Calgary Montreal to Vancouver or Calgary (or vice versa) - $204 CAD roundtrip

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2017 11:06 am
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
3857 posts
1741 upvotes
mikimoto wrote: How can I get the $204 CAD roundtrip from Toronto to Vancouver?
With a time machine to this morning unfortunately.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Nov 11, 2017
119 posts
110 upvotes
Wakkanai
Black Friday starts earlier and earlier each year. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Jr. Member
Oct 24, 2017
149 posts
92 upvotes
Hah - 100 people viewing this thread - no shortage of interest
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2008
5032 posts
1839 upvotes
Toronto
AMD wrote: Skiing might be something to do in the Rockies during the winter...
I agree, but Whistler isn't usually a day trip.

And staying up in Olympic Village isn't cheap around this time, plus roads are unnerving to drive on at night back to Van.
JasonTTL wrote: Hah - 100 people viewing this thread - no shortage of interest
People see cheap flight to and back from Van. But aren't considering the other costs.

As a tourist, you aren't going to see much or experience much in these months.

If you have family, this is an amazing deal to see them during any of these months.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Apr 26, 2004
11693 posts
1895 upvotes
Mississauga
rebel_rfd wrote: It was only worthwhile if you had family to visit in YYZ, YVR, YYC.

Not much to do but eat and dance in the rain in Van during Dec - Apr as a tourist.
You can go to the various ski resorts in the area or hop on over to the west coast of Vancouver Island to see the winter storm waves.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
1781 posts
653 upvotes
Montreal, QC
it's better to get a one way to Vancouver, fly to LA and fly back from there. might as well make a trip and enjoy

Vancouver to LA is $130 right now
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2008
5032 posts
1839 upvotes
Toronto
Talamasca wrote: You can go to the various ski resorts in the area or hop on over to the west coast of Vancouver Island to see the winter storm waves.
Those fares rack up once put a car onto the boat to take to Vancouver Island + per person fees.

You need a car to be able to explore Vancouver Island from Victoria to Pacific Rim Park.

If it's your first time to Vancouver, aim for a warmer month so you can see a lot more than snow capped mountains and umbrella bags to hold your wet umbrella.
sumtimw0ng wrote: it's better to get a one way to Vancouver, fly to LA and fly back from there. might as well make a trip and enjoy

Vancouver to LA is $130 right now
Yup!

I booked that trip for December since the car rentals are also cheap at $129 for 7 days in LAX.

Looking around for lodging.

Won't be warm enough to go swimming, but warmer than YVR/YYZ and perfect timing with less crowds for the major attractions.
Last edited by rebel_rfd on Nov 16th, 2017 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 4, 2004
9013 posts
1599 upvotes
Montreal
mikimoto wrote: How can I get the $204 CAD roundtrip from Toronto to Vancouver?
Those seats are gone. It is currently at $316 and $338, still pretty good.
Member
User avatar
Apr 20, 2017
478 posts
263 upvotes
Toronto
yuprules wrote: Those seats are gone. It is currently at $316 and $338, still pretty good.
So sad. But $316 is still a good price. Thanks.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 11, 2005
7626 posts
942 upvotes
TO
Vancouver is beautiful, I've only been there twice but I feel I want to go more to visit places around north-van, burnaby and the outlying suburbs/areas.
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 10, 2006
1751 posts
637 upvotes
Montreal
Wish this extended out to May... planning a family trip for that month.
Banned
Mar 3, 2006
1198 posts
271 upvotes
Edmonton
this is crazy sale! too bad i booked my tix 2 months too early...
Member
Sep 9, 2007
230 posts
83 upvotes
Crazy deal booked for a week in February yyc to yvr for 180 :O
Jr. Member
User avatar
Nov 11, 2017
119 posts
110 upvotes
Wakkanai
How much are you guys paying to select seats on this fare?
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
1781 posts
653 upvotes
Montreal, QC
rebel_rfd wrote: Yup!

I booked that trip for December since the car rentals are also cheap at $129 for 7 days in LAX.

Looking around for lodging.

Won't be warm enough to go swimming, but warmer than YVR/YYZ and perfect timing with less crowds for the major attractions.
i've been looking at it since the fare changed (or were all booked). ticket cost would be very similar if you go to LA in between than making a roundtrip to Van. at least, for anyone in Montreal, ticket cost would be similar

Top