[WestJet] Westjet 15% off base fares

Westjet
https://www.westjet.com/en-ca/index
Save up to 15% off base fares

Coupon code: DP1JAAN
Book by: March 31, 2019 (9:59 p.m. MT)
Travel as far out as WestJet offers scheduled service on WestJet.com
No blackout dates apply.

Don't forget to add your WestJet Rewards ID to your booking to earn WestJet dollars.
Discount is applied to base fare (excluding taxes, fees and charges).
Discount can also be applied on round-trip flights with the same restrictions (book separate one-way flights for multi-city bookings).
Offer is only valid on flights marketed and operated by WestJet.
Travel Bank credits cannot be used as a form of payment when booking online.

Percentage discount is applied to base fare. Taxes, fees and charges are extra.
Offer is limited and subject to availability.
Applicable to new bookings only.
Discount can be used for a one-way or round-trip booking.
Discount cannot be applied towards multi-city bookings.
Only one discount code may be used per booking.
No cash value. Non-refundable.
Discount cannot be used towards the purchase of a WestJet Vacations package.
Discount cannot be combined with any other discount codes or promotional offers, such as Price Drop Guarantee or companion flight bookings.
Discount only applies to flights marketed and operated wholly by WestJet, and is not applicable when traveling with our code-share, interline or other airline partners.
Any changes or cancellations to discount code bookings must be made by calling 1-888-937-8538. If the booking is changed or cancelled, the discount will no longer apply.
12 replies
Sep 6, 2014
118 posts
31 upvotes
Lethbridge, AB
This is saying the code is invalid when I try to book :(
Jun 10, 2015
618 posts
254 upvotes
I paid $327.45 for a trip to LAX in May during WestJet's previous sale (22% off). I searched the same itinerary and it's showing up $497.11 with the 15% off coupon code. Seems like it's only 5.67% off from the total with the coupon.
Nov 4, 2011
572 posts
343 upvotes
YYZ
vanlinda wrote: Seems like it's only 5.67% off from the total with the coupon.
It's 15% off the base fare. There's still the assortment of taxes that apply, so you're not going to get 15% off the total.

I still hate AC for charging <$25 in base fares for a YYZCDG flight where they also charged a couple hundred in fuel surcharges plus the regular taxes and whatnot which made the coupon I had take $2.50 or something like that off.
Mar 13, 2018
2 posts
you need to log in to your westjet account order to use the code.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
1895 posts
807 upvotes
Ontario
This is the same discount code I got from Perkopolis, it is up to 15% off and will save you a few bucks but nothing more.

Perkopolis takes flight with WestJet. Exclusive savings - just for you.
Enjoy Premium Perkopolis savings of up to 15% off the base fare of your flight using the discount codes below.
Up to 15% off base fares

Coupon code: DP1JAAN
Book by: March 31, 2019 (9:59 p.m. MT)
Travel as far out as WestJet offers scheduled service on WestJet.com
No blackout dates apply.

Book now

Things to know about Discount Codes:
Add your WestJet Rewards ID to your booking to earn WestJet dollars. Not a WestJet Rewards member? Join now
Discount only applies only to the base fare (excludes taxes, fees and charges).
Not combinable with other discount codes or companion vouchers.
Not valid on WestJet Vacations packages.
To receive your discount, be sure to enter your coupon code and flight details into the booking tool.
More questions? We've got answers

Offer destinations:
This offer is valid on all destinations where WestJet offers scheduled service.

Only available on flights wholly marketed and operated by WestJet. WestJet operated flights are indicated by "Operated by WESTJET" during your fight search.
Currently happy customer with Koodo, Freedom and Zoomer Wireless, any questions just pm me.
Jun 10, 2015
618 posts
254 upvotes
Even so, 7.35% off ($112.92/$1535.96).
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2004
1090 posts
345 upvotes
3.8% off a flight I have booked for later in the year.
Mar 2, 2016
267 posts
341 upvotes
Toronto
Back from the dead! This promo code is good until March 31, 2020 9:59pm.
Public Mobile|Fido|Tangerine|EQ|AMEX|Plastiq|Paytm|eBates|TopCashBack|Mr. Rebates|Great Canadian Rebates|RocketMiles
Carrot|AwardWallet|Skiplagged|uber|Lyft|airBNB|uberEats|DoorDash|Skip the Dishes|Foodora|Ritual
Jan 9, 2010
884 posts
156 upvotes
Edmonton, Alberta
Just received a Perkopolis email today with the same discount code for 15% off. Now here's the weird thing: I clicked the link to "Book Now" in the email, and it loaded the discount code. It even said the code was successfully applied once I entered my desired flight info. However, I then (in a separate window) went to Westjet's website and tried to book the same flights--WITHOUT the discount code--just to see how much discount I was receiving when using the code. To my surprise, the final amounts were identical, whether using the code or not. I tried it while being logged into my Westjet Rewards account and without being logged in--no difference. Any ideas on why the 15% wasn't being reflected even though the Westjet site said it was?