Expired Hot Deals

[WestJet] Westjet 20% off base fares until Nov 1 - Code S49RN77

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 1st, 2019 2:26 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 20, 2006
65 posts
108 upvotes

[WestJet] Westjet 20% off base fares until Nov 1 - Code S49RN77

Save 20% on Basic, Econo and EconoFlex base fares anywhere we fly for travel January 7 - February 12, 2020 with no blackout dates.

Save 15% on Basic, Econo and EconoFlex base fares to anywhere we fly for travel November 12, 2019 - January 6, 2019 and February 13 - April 25, 2020 with select blackout dates.

Discount code: S49RN77

Book by: November 1, 2019 (11:59 p.m. MT)

Blackout dates:

> For travel within Canada, and between Canada and the U.S., Mexico & the Caribbean: December 18, 2019 - January 6, 2020, February 13-14, 17-18, March 12-31, April 9-10, 13-14, 2020
> For travel between Canada and Europe: December 18, 2019 - January 6, 2020, February 13-14, 17-18, March 12-31, April 9-10, 13-14, 16-19, 2020
> Offer destinations: This offer is valid anywhere WestJet flies.
Last edited by kd5000 on Oct 31st, 2019 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
17 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 17, 2016
2327 posts
1999 upvotes
Ottawa
Does anyone else get an error every time you try to search for a flight? For the last hour, all I get from a search is "Services unavailable: Some services are currently unavailable and your request cannot be processed at this time. Please try again.(error: 102c1c)"
I am a current Koodo customer
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 17, 2016
2327 posts
1999 upvotes
Ottawa
If you sign in to your Westjet Rewards account, you can get the discount on Premium base fares, too - different code: Y79OG15
I am a current Koodo customer
Member
User avatar
Dec 8, 2002
311 posts
214 upvotes
Edmonton
NOTE: I was able to get a better deal with the first code (the non-member one) than the second. Even though the fine print says that blackout dates apply over the holidays (I believe the same dates apply), apparently the non-member code is less restrictive.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 19, 2014
3190 posts
2057 upvotes
Langley
Do these deals ever stack with the companion voucher, does anyone know?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 17, 2016
2327 posts
1999 upvotes
Ottawa
I needed to book flights to Orlando, this deal came at just the right time (and saved me way more than Air Canada's similar deal today!). Thanks OP!
I am a current Koodo customer
Newbie
Oct 30, 2011
4 posts
2 upvotes
Mississauga
cappaj wrote: Does anyone else get an error every time you try to search for a flight? For the last hour, all I get from a search is "Services unavailable: Some services are currently unavailable and your request cannot be processed at this time. Please try again.(error: 102c1c)"
I got the same error here - looks like this only happens for some flights. I contacted WestJet Customer Service on Twitter, they don't see the error message and asked me to call Westjet Sales to book. I suggest that you contact WestJet too, so they can look into it.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 17, 2016
2327 posts
1999 upvotes
Ottawa
michaelwins wrote: I got the same error here - looks like this only happens for some flights. I contacted WestJet Customer Service on Twitter, they don't see the error message and asked me to call Westjet Sales to book. I suggest that you contact WestJet too, so they can look into it.
I asked our Disney Cruise agent about it, and he said it happens all the time, and that you should just call in and talk to an agent so they can do the search for you (which I did, and it all worked out great!).
I am a current Koodo customer
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2016
1528 posts
1549 upvotes
No flights to Europe/Germany in January and February? Westjet Employees on holidays or what :D
Newbie
Mar 20, 2012
17 posts
1 upvote
Anyone know if they traditionally have better deals around Black Friday or before Christmas?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 19, 2018
1409 posts
1553 upvotes
jellytime wrote: Do these deals ever stack with the companion voucher, does anyone know?
No. Does not stack with companion voucher.
Sr. Member
Oct 31, 2002
886 posts
27 upvotes
Thanks OP. I had just booked a flight on expedia before seeing your post. Luckily I was able to fully cancel my expedia booking and use this promo instead. saved about 10%.
Newbie
May 9, 2013
16 posts
14 upvotes
SHERWOOD PARK
andrewonice wrote: Anyone know if they traditionally have better deals around Black Friday or before Christmas?
I would generally think yes, a little bit better around Black Friday....at least I am hoping for it!
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4837 posts
410 upvotes
BC
westjet: vancouver to vegas is $380cdn roundtrip per person (flight only)

drive to bellingham and take Allegiant. $160US for roundtrip and 4 nights hotel included..
Sr. Member
Nov 4, 2011
655 posts
414 upvotes
YYZ
Bubblegum86 wrote: No flights to Europe/Germany in January and February? Westjet Employees on holidays or what :D
WestJet has a very limited European network, flying only to LGW, CDG, GLA, DUB, BCN and FCO, with many of the destinations being seasonal.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 19, 2014
3190 posts
2057 upvotes
Langley
thehockeyguy wrote: westjet: vancouver to vegas is $380cdn roundtrip per person (flight only)

drive to bellingham and take Allegiant. $160US for roundtrip and 4 nights hotel included..
Where is this deal? I would be willing to do that at that price.

What fee's are there for bellingham, I was told you have to pay for parking and even carryon bags?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 19, 2018
1409 posts
1553 upvotes
jellytime wrote: Where is this deal? I would be willing to do that at that price.

What fee's are there for bellingham, I was told you have to pay for parking and even carryon bags?

I checked on their site for Hotel package and lowest I can find is around $250 with hotel that isn't even on the strip. Or at the very end like Circus Circus.

I guess if you can get to $160 it is worth it but the round trip discount is only $40. I don't see where to get it down to $160

Top