Expired Hot Deals

[WestJet] Westjet Canadian cities to Paris summer flights $550-$690 RT

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2018 9:23 am
Mar 12, 2017
144 posts
99 upvotes
Are there still any cheap options available from Toronto? Seems like they are all regular price +-1200.
Nov 4, 2011
694 posts
463 upvotes
YYZ
Choveu wrote: Are there still any cheap options available from Toronto? Seems like they are all regular price +-1200.
Depending on your dates. I see $800-900 in late July, $700 in August and $600 in the middle of September. The summer dates require weird dates and long stays, I would suggest using Google Flights to check availability.
Happy Amex / Brim / EQ / HSBC / Simplii / Tangerine Customer

[RFD BST] HP Instant Ink Printer for Sale
Nov 30, 2006
224 posts
50 upvotes
Edmonton
Expect to pay $1.65 to the Euro. Better know the cheap places to wine n dine in Paris. Far and few between. Love Europe, go every 2-3 years to visit relatives.
Aug 8, 2007
182 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
Choveu wrote: Are there still any cheap options available from Toronto? Seems like they are all regular price +-1200.
We just booked on Air Transat to Paris for June at $660 each, non-stop, meals and checked bags included. Google flights search is a great tool to find the best deal.

Good luck!
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
2945 posts
1445 upvotes
Kingston
Just an FYI if you don’t know, the Paris public transport system is fantastic so for booking hotels don’t stress about being “central”. You can get from anywhere to anywhere on the metro in no time at all. Use the metro map as your guide. Some slightly dodgy areas are Porte de clignancourt (near the flea market) and anywhere right around Aulnay sous bois and right around the gare du nord. As long as you are on a metro line it’s all good, the RER lines take you out to the burbs but can also be routes inside the greater metro area.
Aug 7, 2017
371 posts
343 upvotes
Circling back on this with a quick review having just got back from a few weeks in Europe that I booked on this deal months back. We flew Ottawa-Paris return with a 1h stop in Halifax each way and couldn't be happier. I've flown transatlantic many times with various carriers (Air Canada, Delta, United and more) and for the price this was one of the best experiences.

The 737-Max is not a huge aircraft but not cramped as some suggested - in multiple flights on our trip this was by far the newest and roomiest plane - I'm 6'2" and had around 8-10 inches in front of my knees which I've never seen outside business class. Lots of seat width too and it was really comfortable for the whole family. Because we only took carry-ons it was also great that the overhead bins on this plane are huge - they easily fitted all our just-within-standard hard cases. The fact that it's a smaller plane is also way better for quicker loading, serving of food/drinks etc. On top of all that WestJet had their usual easy-going, friendly service which made it a pleasure and a bit of fun!

Contrast all of this to our flying Air France city-to-city on a much older 737 with the same 3-3 seat configuration - super narrow seats, knees grazing the seat in front of me and usual national-carrier attitude and service. They also took all our carry-ons off us at boarding and made us pickup from the carousel after landing (not even a gate check option).

Thank you WestJet for this great service, hopefully it's done well and keeps being offered - we need alternatives to the stuffy, expensive, outdated carriers.