• Apr 12th, 2021 4:14 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2012
1504 posts
361 upvotes
ORLEANS

What allergy medication do you use?

I just bought the Kirkland allergy relief from Costco for $13 200 tablets. It is on sale. Not sure if it works for me. Anyone else try it? It was a lot cheaper compared to aerius and reactine.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2018
4164 posts
4362 upvotes
Scotch.
For legal topics and discussions, the opinion, guidance, and thoughts provided are my own and are not considered to be legal advice, in any manner.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
2173 posts
542 upvotes
In Hiding
Store brand name of type Cetirizine. Now that I think about it, wonder if this has any contra-indications with the Covid vaccines.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2015
2146 posts
1600 upvotes
NOT centre of Univer…
Palidino wrote: I just bought the Kirkland allergy relief from Costco for $13 200 tablets. It is on sale. Not sure if it works for me. Anyone else try it? It was a lot cheaper compared to aerius and reactine.
There are actually two kirkland allergy meds. One is the equivalent to serious and the other reactine. You have to compare the medical ingredients to see which one. I personally use the serious equivalent, and it works fine, except in the first few weeks when it is really bad then I get a one from my doctor first the first months and switch over to the Kirkland one.

Both Kirkland ones work the same as the brand name. I have used them for years.
On a 'smart' device that isn't always so smart. So please forgive the autocorrects and typos. If it bothers you, then don't read my posts, but don't waste my time correcting me. If you can get past the typos, then my posts generally have some value.
Jul 11, 2009
710 posts
606 upvotes
Toronto
I tried kirkland brand extra strength cetirizine hydrochloride, 10 mg, 200 tablets, two years ago, cuz i thought it was a great deal, compared to what i understand is the active ingredient to my normal choice of reactine. didn't like them, cuz i felt like it had zero effect on my allergy symptoms and it made me really drowsy, where i felt like falling asleep at my desk at work. YMMV.

By late May, i unusually still had bad allergy symptoms and outta desperation, i went back to Reactine, but this time non-drowsy, 10 tablets box at shoppers was about the same price as the 200 kirkland bottle, but it was soooo worth it.