Cell Phones

What is the best way to get an iphone 11 or an iphone pro 11?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2019 4:53 pm
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes

What is the best way to get an iphone 11 or an iphone pro 11?

What were the sales like for the xr and the xs last year bd? I was waiting for a deal on bf but there was none so hoping there is something this bd.
16 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
22155 posts
10318 upvotes
Toronto
There will not be any deals unless you are selling to sign up for two years.

Koodo changed the landscape by eliminating their sign and immediately cancel policy.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2009
2211 posts
1356 upvotes
The only thing I remember was Best Buy offering $200GC, I believe if you sign up with them.

Aside from that there wasn't really much of a deal.
Only 2 to obtaining new iPhone this year, sign up with a crappy plan or pay retail.
3rd options would be buying from 2nd hand market.
Might want to ask when @bembol will change his phone. lol
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
I'm willing to sign for 2 years as I have possibly the best plan with koodo.

Was the bb deal available for upgrades?
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2009
2211 posts
1356 upvotes
vivibaby wrote: I'm willing to sign for 2 years as I have possibly the best plan with koodo.

Was the bb deal available for upgrades?
I'm not sure if it was available for upgrades, check the expired deal.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2013
1311 posts
667 upvotes
Toronto, ON
its kind of too new to be given real juicy discounts

its always the 1 year old phones they give discounts on

last year it was iPhone 8/iPhone X
this year it was iPhone XR
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
Varian wrote: its kind of too new to be given real juicy discounts

its always the 1 year old phones they give discounts on

last year it was iPhone 8/iPhone X
this year it was iPhone XR
But they weren't that good compared to the android deals.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
8584 posts
5368 upvotes
Even with signing a new 2 yr contract with Koodo, I'm positive it won't be much of a discount at all compared to MSRP. They will give steep discounts for signing 2 yrs for phones like the XR, but not the most current iPhones (11). Probably a crappy phone credit of $100. The best deal would be to buy a steeply discounted XR on BD via Koodo 2 yr contract (& stay with Koodo for the 2 yrs), & sell it here on RFD BST. This will probably net you maybe $300 profit, which you can use to buy the phone of your choice from Apple.
Jan 29, 2015
217 posts
181 upvotes
HP_John wrote: Even with signing a new 2 yr contract with Koodo, I'm positive it won't be much of a discount at all compared to MSRP. They will give steep discounts for signing 2 yrs for phones like the XR, but not the most current iPhones (11). Probably a crappy phone credit of $100. The best deal would be to buy a steeply discounted XR on BD via Koodo 2 yr contract (& stay with Koodo for the 2 yrs), & sell it here on RFD BST. This will probably net you maybe $300 profit, which you can use to buy the phone of your choice from Apple.
Do you know if it's possible to get koodo's loyalty plans while you're still in the two year period? I pay $36 a month for my wireless plan at zoomer, and a typical small or medium tab plan at $45 offers so little data so if I were to get a higher plan the total cost quickly adds up. Not sure what the best way is to get a iPhone xr and keep the plan cheap...
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2008
5752 posts
2585 upvotes
Toronto
vivibaby wrote: But they weren't that good compared to the android deals.
rytwjyx wrote: Do you know if it's possible to get koodo's loyalty plans while you're still in the two year period? I pay $36 a month for my wireless plan at zoomer, and a typical small or medium tab plan at $45 offers so little data so if I were to get a higher plan the total cost quickly adds up. Not sure what the best way is to get a iPhone xr and keep the plan cheap...
Android phones always have higher margins thus the deals.

Look how cheap you can get the newest Samsung phones within release or even on release day through the US.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2012
2101 posts
799 upvotes
ORLEANS
Telus offered me $70/15GB for iPhone 11 Pro or $100 upfront for the 11 Pro Max. Both on Bring it back. But I have 4 lines with them on Quebec business account. But currently all 4 lines on BYOD $45/15GB. Waiting for a deal on the iPhone 12 Pro before I sign up next year.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
8584 posts
5368 upvotes
rytwjyx wrote: Do you know if it's possible to get koodo's loyalty plans while you're still in the two year period? I pay $36 a month for my wireless plan at zoomer, and a typical small or medium tab plan at $45 offers so little data so if I were to get a higher plan the total cost quickly adds up. Not sure what the best way is to get a iPhone xr and keep the plan cheap...
I think after being with Koodo for 3 months, you can call in & try to get a retention plan. Went from $60 6GB to $45 6GB plan on tab medium.
Jan 29, 2015
217 posts
181 upvotes
HP_John wrote: I think after being with Koodo for 3 months, you can call in & try to get a retention plan. Went from $60 6GB to $45 6GB plan on tab medium.
Thanks for the information! I guess it's kind of moot but will they offer even if there's a tab remaining?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
8584 posts
5368 upvotes
rytwjyx wrote: Thanks for the information! I guess it's kind of moot but will they offer even if there's a tab remaining?
I have a existing tab of $180 tab remaining (1 yr left on "tab/contract"), told them I was thinking of taking up Fido's winback offer of 15GB/$50, asked them if they could match. They could not but I don't use more than 6GB anyway, so $45/6GB is good enough for me
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2006
1985 posts
978 upvotes
I was offered 7 gig and over 7gig free on reduced speed + iPhone 11 max pro for $134 - 2yr mine time keep. I’m basically paying $60/mth for the phone for 2 yrs - mine to keep at the end of the two years. They said they gave me a discount of 120.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2006
1985 posts
978 upvotes
Thoughts on this Rogers offer.

2 yr
11 max pro 64g
134.70 mtly for 10gig including phone zero down
Plus $100 onetime statement credit
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
11102 posts
6746 upvotes
Toronto
Ask your boyfriend to spoil you

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)