Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2014
2548 posts
605 upvotes
Ottawa

What’s with all the Eco boxes with....

...the PFAFF license plate bracket?? Recently saw one on a CiviC and a long rice Mazda 3.

Thank you for ruining an image that was once associated with some level of class.
23 replies
Mar 28, 2011
841 posts
619 upvotes
Toronto
Thy have a used car section and also have Pfaff Mazda ...not everything from Pfaff is $$$ anymore...they are diversifying to make more money in volume as well

I didn’t know a bracket was a status symbol, I thought the actual type/brand of car was...
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2005
4794 posts
699 upvotes
Burlington
They even have Subaru now, don't see what the big deal is.
Temp. Banned
Jun 18, 2008
5095 posts
4632 upvotes
Montreal
Subscribed. Another 5 star thread on RFD Automotive.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2011
3930 posts
3480 upvotes
The NORTH
Troll post is troll.
Banned
Aug 3, 2005
1235 posts
1166 upvotes
Holy Crap really?

A civic and mazda had that plate cover? Like you saw it in the same day?

Crazy,...anyways,...

Did you contact CBC or CP24 yet? This could be huge....
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
2050 posts
551 upvotes
Woodbridge
I saw a Corolla with the Ferrari of Ontario licence cover the other day.
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
20911 posts
3082 upvotes
Niagara Falls
What's with crappy titles? Why not just put your question in the actual title?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 2, 2006
5995 posts
669 upvotes
Stouffville, ON
AtlsNBP wrote: ...the PFAFF license plate bracket?? Recently saw one on a CiviC and a long rice Mazda 3.

Thank you for ruining an image that was once associated with some level of class.
Listen, Pfaff is a client of a colleagues. Pfaff is growing as a car group. Started with Performance, built a few new massive facilities and still retail a ton of Porsche, Audi, and other high end makes. They take TRADES and they have value dealerships. They are another player selling cars and increasing competition.

...can you afford a car from them? What's with the gripes? Ranting just to rant?
--
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
28321 posts
8780 upvotes
Evil Baby wrote: What's with crappy titles? Why not just put your question in the actual title?
Because clickbait.

Downvoted based on:
-Clickbait title
-Nonsense rant/complaint (low content)
-OP not realising Pfaff is one of the biggest scumbag businesses out there, dunno what OP is on about "class". Wouldn't buy a valve stem cap from these guys.
Apr 22, 2019
130 posts
68 upvotes
Not sure why, but people do see plate covers as status symbols for some reason... I’ve had a Roy Foss plate cover stolen off my family’s Cadillac a while ago.
Deal Guru
Oct 5, 2008
13664 posts
7795 upvotes
Toronto
quality thread, I would downvote it again if I could.
facepalm.jpg
Deal Guru
Nov 27, 2005
11833 posts
1588 upvotes
Toronto
Beamerguy28 wrote: Not sure why, but people do see plate covers as status symbols for some reason... I’ve had a Roy Foss plate cover stolen off my family’s Cadillac a while ago.
Wow really? Removing the dealer plate cover is the first thing I do with any car. They need to pay me to advertise for them.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
8678 posts
1624 upvotes
Beamerguy28 wrote: Not sure why, but people do see plate covers as status symbols for some reason... I’ve had a Roy Foss plate cover stolen off my family’s Cadillac a while ago.
Someone needed it for their Hyundai.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!