Toronto

What did you buy?

Me:
switch pro controller - $49.99
118 replies
Nov 21, 2018
5 posts
So far
Spidey PS4 slim bundle - $280 after tax.

Next will be the Vizio P65 if it ever comes back in stock.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1427 posts
903 upvotes
Vancouver
Bunch of video games that's been on my cart for the past year that I finally decided to buy due to Black Friday offers... Although I'm kinda bummed that there is no discounts for Spiderman PS4 even if it was just $10 or $20 off
Oct 24, 2018
20 posts
62 upvotes
Alivenate wrote: Bunch of video games that's been on my cart for the past year that I finally decided to buy due to Black Friday offers... Although I'm kinda bummed that there is no discounts for Spiderman PS4 even if it was just $10 or $20 off
Dude it’s on sale on psn and a few places have physical copies on sale
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1960 posts
1192 upvotes
Toronto
So far nothing on official Black Friday. At the end of the day I should have NHL 18 and Star Wars Battlefront II for my Xbox One S. If not I saved myself some money possibly if I find nothing elsewhere.
Dec 31, 2017
44 posts
16 upvotes
Montreal
The Lenovo flex 14 laptop @ the Microsoft store for $650+taxes
Mar 30, 2009
995 posts
208 upvotes
Toronto
Vizio M65-F0 through Costco and Dragon Quest for the Ps4, through Amazon. That's it for me this year.
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
11204 posts
526 upvotes
Ottawa
Nothing really in Canada, other than the 2 EcoBee sensors for $44 on Amazon. Lots in the US though; two Supermicro 24-bay servers, 24 caddies for them, a SAS2 backplate for them, 2 x the WD 4TB Reds for $99, and lots of Lego sets. The server stuff was from eBay, using the 10% coupon (ended up with $100 off for items I would have bought anyways!)

Those two servers will not be fun to try to fly back on a plane with....
- Absolute
Feb 23, 2014
938 posts
449 upvotes
Dyson V7 from Dyson w/ ebates
Braun S9 from Costco
Ecco Dress shoes from Ecco w/ ebates - I can't drive, so I go through lots of shoes and Eccos are comfy af especially with my mutant toe. I got the ones with the calf crushed leather this time.
NordVPN w/ ebates
Amazon Audible membership 3 month trial

Still to come
Dell XPS SE desktop w/ ebates & corporate code - checking my email when I get into work for that
Dell U2719DC, an ultrasharp with USB-C interface
Steelcase leap v2
Ikea Besta - but one with doors instead of drawers - why do nearly all of them come with drawers? how am I to keep my receiver in a drawer? so lots of customizing
Ikea Alex desk drawers
Ikea delivery to Kamloops is insane, so lets add that to the list
I'll probably get an iPad 12.9 2018 if there's some kind of offer on it. I prefer my Pixel 2xl phone, but I think Apple will blow them away in the tablet space
Buchardt Audio S400's in beautiful white - Mads gave me a discount for waiting til January, but these babies are worth the wait.

Yep it's a lot. this is what happens when you sell everything when you move and drop your iPad in the bath.
Sep 21, 2004
10458 posts
4742 upvotes
Calgary
I got 15 Google Home Mini at $2 each, shipped to Amerifriend. Basically Spotify in US ran $1 promo with free Google Home Mini, and lots of people signed up multiple accounts to re-sell the Mini redemption codes. Initially those code went for $5, but as usual too many people knew the trick and the value of a redemption code is now around $2. PM me if you want to where to buy these.

Also snatched one $1 Echo Dot 3rd Gen from Amazon.com when there was a price error a few days ago.

So this Black Friday is a bunch of home assistant speakers and most of them will be sold on Kijiji. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Dec 17, 2016
217 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
Arcanum and Warhammer Total War expansions on Steam so far...
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1427 posts
903 upvotes
Vancouver
SomeshJ18829 wrote: Dude it’s on sale on psn and a few places have physical copies on sale
Where are you seeing the physical copies on sale? Would prefer a physical copy over digital for Spiderman
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
11204 posts
526 upvotes
Ottawa
paul29m wrote: Ecco Dress shoes from Ecco w/ ebates - I can't drive, so I go through lots of shoes and Eccos are comfy af especially with my mutant toe. I got the ones with the calf crushed leather this time.
+1 for an Ecco fan - was there a good deal on? I didn't see any threads!
- Absolute
Deal Addict
May 4, 2014
4587 posts
5513 upvotes
Toronto, ON
It's only Thursday and I've racked up 1100 already thanks to RFD... Need to stop coming here.

Dishwasher + Range hoods (thanks for @akhohd for this one)
Down Parka
Ecobee sensors 2 pack
Bunch of Chemical Guys stuff
TV
Last edited by er34er34 on Nov 22nd, 2018 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.