• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2020 5:14 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2017
1627 posts
1663 upvotes
mikolyyyy wrote: I have an order set for more key at 20 hopefully it fills one day lol
What scares me about KEY is that their credit rating has been downgraded to BBB- (1 level above junk). I don't own KEY anymore but the concern would be a potential dividend cut to protect their investment grade rating.
Dec 2, 2017
335 posts
237 upvotes
florenntina wrote: British American Tobacco? May I ask why? I used to work for PMI...
purely based on evaluation and FX diversification.
BTI has a better value than PMI ATM, even though both are undervalued for obvious reasons :facepalm:

+ the product lines of BTI seem more popular among those who smoke
+ recession proof. IMO in a recession people tend to smoke and drink more to suppress their depression.
Dec 2, 2014
390 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Finally entered into my first US tech stock with Msft. 50 shares at 199.99. Feels good man.
Dec 2, 2014
390 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Whats the ticker for Nuvei? Cant even find it
Feb 25, 2005
171 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
Got a bit more RCI.B. Seems to be drifting lower. Anyone else looking into Rogers?
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4286 posts
3426 upvotes
holychristian wrote: Got a bit more RCI.B. Seems to be drifting lower. Anyone else looking into Rogers?
Yep. All the "winback" Fido & Rogers promos in the Hot Deals section will likely boost their Wireless numbers, but will cause their ARPU to drop. I've followed this strategy once before when RCI.b offered their "U63" plan. You can search for my post(s) if you want. The one thing I learned from that is that the mkt is slow to to be aware of these promos and their possible impact on the bottom line => RFD "Retail Investors" awareness > "the Street" aka Institutional investors awareness, consequently I bought too soon and sold too early. The next Q will be released around the 3rd week in Oct. I'll follow towards the beginning of Oct and see where the US Election stands then and how RCI.b is doing. Too early right now IMO to step in.
Last edited by MrMom on Sep 18th, 2020 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2008
2405 posts
561 upvotes
GTA
atomee wrote: Whats the ticker for Nuvei? Cant even find it
I can only see it with my brokers and BNN, they raised a lot of money that they plan to use mainly for debt as opposed to acquisitions.

$45 or close to this seems like a good price looking at its prior valuations and how similar stocks have performed.
Dec 2, 2017
335 posts
237 upvotes
ShuttleBoy wrote: Sold half position in MAXR @39.10
Good exit.
Sold most of my MAXR shares in august around 27 USD

Still keep a few for LT

Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
8700 posts
890 upvotes
I have a bit of RCI and down about 4% at the moment... I agree... I'm going to wait to see what happens post election to add to my position. I have a very small amount so honestly a huge drop would be welcome :)
MrMom wrote: Yep. All the "winback" Fido & Rogers promos in the Hot Deals section will likely boost their Wireless numbers, but will cause their ARPU to drop. I've followed this strategy once before when RCI.b offered their "U63" plan. You can search for my post(s) if you want. The one thing I learned from that is that the mkt is slow to to be aware of these promos and their possible impact on the bottom line => RFD "Retail Investors" awareness > "the Street" aka Institutional investors awareness, consequently I bought too soon and sold too early. The next Q will be released around the 3rd week in Oct. I'll follow towards the beginning of Oct and see where the US Election stands then and how RCI.b is doing. Too early right now IMO to step in.
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Jan 25, 2015
549 posts
235 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Bought 100 more shares of nuvei at $45.32. Thats enough for today
Dec 21, 2011
164 posts
29 upvotes
BURNABY
atomee wrote: Finally entered into my first US tech stock with Msft. 50 shares at 199.99. Feels good man.
Good for you I'll hopefully be adding to it soon.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

kipungy