Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
7427 posts
649 upvotes
Toronto
Who's holding/buying SU?

Down almost to COVID-onset lows. Long term hold play with dividend income stream?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
7427 posts
649 upvotes
Toronto
JRGUINNESS wrote: Anyone still holding CHR?

or did everyone take the money and run?
I should have sold and re-bought in June.....but I bought it as a longer term play and currently am slightly in the red on it. I may average down if it gets back down to ~2.30. Been too busy with real work in the last month and a bit to pay really close attention to the markets.
Jan 25, 2015
542 posts
234 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Onlyuo wrote: is cloudmd a goodbuy vs well ?
I own cloudMD. I think its still undervalued. I see $3 as being its fair value.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2008
2397 posts
559 upvotes
GTA
Drew_W wrote: Who's holding/buying SU?

Down almost to COVID-onset lows. Long term hold play with dividend income stream?
Apple is down 22%

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/18/apple-h ... t-cap.html

Suncor will be good medium to long term but looks like a pain short term. Dividend was cut but the remaining should be safe.
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2006
14464 posts
7394 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Onlyuo wrote: is cloudmd a goodbuy vs well ?
Both of them are facing increased competition from others in the field as well as for the investment dollar. Just look at the price action of TDOC in the US over the past couple of weeks. Various analysts like the current tie-up that TDOC has as it gives them more than just a Zoom with an appointment calendar but it has been trending down.
Jan 30, 2020
86 posts
62 upvotes

I am a buyer. could keep going down but can't time the bottom. it is so cheap right now.
Oct 17, 2012
971 posts
770 upvotes
Vancouver

I have 500 shares.. One of my bigger bets as I'm early in my career. Currently 20% down. Going to wait it out I think.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
8687 posts
878 upvotes
I bought at $21 or so, had about $10k worth... sold 7k when it dipped below $20 with zero good news on the horizon... I've since bought a bit again here and there... My avg cost is about $18.30 or so. Have about $7.5k right now and probably won't buy anymore unless I see 3-4 winning days in a row. If it goes sub $16 I'll bail out.
sunnysidesolutions wrote: I have 500 shares.. One of my bigger bets as I'm early in my career. Currently 20% down. Going to wait it out I think.
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Jan 27, 2017
37 posts
21 upvotes
Drew_W wrote: I should have sold and re-bought in June.....but I bought it as a longer term play and currently am slightly in the red on it. I may average down if it gets back down to ~2.30. Been too busy with real work in the last month and a bit to pay really close attention to the markets.
Same here... bought in half in May at $2.42 and half in July at $2.82. Currently holding 14,000 shares at a $2.60 avg. Wish I would’ve dumped it all when it spiked to the low 4s in June and rebought with the profits but hindsight is 20/20

Hoping for another pump soon. Still seems a bit undervalued given the recent positive Q earnings.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
4852 posts
2381 upvotes
Northside
Wiretin wrote: I am a buyer. could keep going down but can't time the bottom. it is so cheap right now.
This!
Jul 16, 2020
130 posts
23 upvotes
badmus wrote: Dow down almost 600 points premarket, Apple/Nvidia/Netflix/Amazon/Square/Spotify/Etsy and others all down 2 - 3% again but Tesla is up almost 4%.

Even Suncor is down, good time to average down maybe, payday on Wednesday.
Is it because biden will win election?
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2013
3906 posts
3590 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
If he doesn't leave then the constitution specifies that Nancy Pelosi becomes the President.
The 20th Amendment is clear on what comes next: Trump’s term expires at noon on Jan. 20, 2021. So does Vice President Pence’s. The next officeholder in line, under federal law, is the Speaker of the House of Representatives. And that is Nancy Pelosi.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... -president
Keep calm and go long

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 1 guest)

zerodev, K2flip