• May 23rd, 2022 10:32 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Aug 17, 2008
7398 posts
7605 upvotes
1xTiMeR wrote: HODL
Luckily it was just "some." Didn't think +15% on the day. The new MJ?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
7275 posts
2227 upvotes
MrMom wrote: Luckily it was just "some." Didn't think +15% on the day. The new MJ?
Me neither.

As a stock, there is hyper momentum in the crypto markets. BTC/ETH moving higher from a previous flagging on the daily.

As a business, printing money. Their current and future hash rate % growth YOY is a whole ton better than competition.

As a business in the current economic times, anything detrimental to cryptos which are few and far between. Politics takes forever.

I think we are on moving on from 2 to 3 on EW. Just HODL for now
Last edited by 1xTiMeR on Oct 15th, 2021 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Mar 4, 2008
600 posts
114 upvotes
BC
Eyeing up FB - thoughts on a price entry point?

I guess goal is to hold for long term 3+ years, probably doesn't matter when to enter?
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2007
1348 posts
1124 upvotes
Lord have mercy BTC and all the miners today.

Mad fomo rushing in.
Jun 27, 2012
244 posts
157 upvotes
Going heavy in ETH as the ETH ETF will probably be just around the corner after this.
Oct 15, 2008
176 posts
186 upvotes
JimboD wrote: Eyeing up FB - thoughts on a price entry point?

I guess goal is to hold for long term 3+ years, probably doesn't matter when to enter?
Yes, answered your own question
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
2103 posts
1421 upvotes
Nova Scotia
testdnakr wrote: Going heavy in ETH as the ETH ETF will probably be just around the corner after this.
I'm very deep in ETHH and ETHX.
Jun 2, 2020
998 posts
1065 upvotes
V5y1v1
I remember looking at NET at $22 last year and thinking it was pricey. Love the company. Still waiting on a pullback.
May 15, 2015
419 posts
524 upvotes
PaddyM77101 wrote: I remember looking at NET at $22 last year and thinking it was pricey. Love the company. Still waiting on a pullback.
Yep- my biggest regret of the year was not buying NET at IPO. Good chance for a 10bagger with it. Still managed to ride it up from $65 to $120.. also regret selling!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 17, 2008
7398 posts
7605 upvotes
MrMom wrote: @R8247 You should unfollow me immediately. I don't know sh*t about crypto. I know so little that I couldn't even tell you who you should follow in the crypto thread. OK, maybe @rodbarc. I have not looked at HIVE in months and may have looked at BITF once or twice ever, so no opinion.
MrMom wrote: $14.23 is the recent Sept 7 high. My Sell order is in above that.

Update: Filled at $14.38
Submitted a Sell order for the rest of my small holding of HUT near today's HOD. HUT could go parabolic next week. Should it, I'll just delete the symbol from my quote list. See-no-evil MonkeyHear-no-evil Monkey
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
10700 posts
4062 upvotes
added some FTS
"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2007
1348 posts
1124 upvotes
MrMom wrote: Submitted a Sell order for the rest of my small holding of HUT near today's HOD. HUT could go parabolic next week. Should it, I'll just delete the symbol from my quote list. See-no-evil MonkeyHear-no-evil Monkey
If BTC holds up over the weekend and hits ATH. (Which is not a far stretch at all)

Hovering around $62,500 right now. Let's see what Asia does.

Absolutely it will go parabolic monday.

Yup delete now Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
19529 posts
12594 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Genuwine wrote: Call me crazy but I sold at $47.50. Generally speaking I ride some of my winners out to a certain target if im planning to hold medium term (in this case I was thinking it could hit $43-44 by year end) and im happy it exceeded expectations.I think the company will continue to do amazing but in the environment that we're in with investors getting panicked over every single little thing (ie: U.S Debt Ceilling, Inflation, Interest rates, Cost of Living increases, supply chain issues, etc..) I feel like the stock might get caught up in that non-sense and take a slight dip down.

My plan is to buy back in 3-4 weeks. Now if this ends up going to $55-60 by then, well i'll congratulate myself for screwing up.

Side note, im pretty sure there's some RBC analyst who downgraded ATZ from Strong Buy to Hold a couple days ago because they thought it ran ahead of itself. Now they'll have to go and really revisit their analysis.
I've always said it "nothing wrong with taking a profit". Good on you in taking that profit. Hopefully, you buy something good with some of that profit as a reward!
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
4717 posts
2914 upvotes
Ontario
jerryhung wrote: FML

Can't believe I got stopped out of HUT at $10 vs. now $14 to $15, ha ha ha

still holds GLXY but obviously that's going RED with every day Crypto is UP, jokes
GLXY should be $27+ last time BTC/ETH are this high

Even my COIN entries at $240 and $230 are good - sold at $270
I have a new theory on this GLXY puzzle

Much like IIPR is going to die a painful death in US MJ sector with the approval of SAFE banking, GLXY is going to die a slow painful death with the onslaught of the US BTC etfs

The timeline fits, the hedgies/shorts probably realized this about a week ago. So heavy short pressure is holding it down while big institutional money is already moving out

Retail is trying to 'buy the dip' and keep it afloat but it's not even a fair competition here -- evident in the price action all week

So I might not have this exactly right but I think it's a big part of it
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2001
3300 posts
1061 upvotes
Toronto
My portfolio made my stomach churn in early October, are now hitting all-time-highs.

To the moon!
Jan 25, 2015
912 posts
553 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Maybe i should have bought more than a 100 shares of DND at 36 :(
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10644 posts
8648 upvotes
Winnipeg
Sanyo wrote: LOL this is so 1999ish again
LOL AHAHHAHAAHHAAHHA
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land

Thread Information

There are currently 10 users viewing this thread. (7 members and 3 guests)

c9gunner, faken, chico_001, funkutel, seasky, mojojojo911, mkuusela