Travel

What is flying out of Pearson Airport like right now....for domestic flights

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2021 10:40 am
Aug 5, 2007
400 posts
353 upvotes
Manatus wrote: If your incoming flight is on time or close to it, you should be fine. There will be people still driving to the airport 75 minutes before a domestic flight.
coming from the states, going thru customs, and all that, luckily no checked luggage. I'm sure i'll be fine but its a pain regardless.
Sep 19, 2019
188 posts
325 upvotes
vancouver
Going through customs takes1-4 hours right now. Just FYI. The Canadian border services is completely unprepared. Good luck.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9299 posts
1647 upvotes
TO
CheapDude69 wrote: Going through customs takes1-4 hours right now. Just FYI. The Canadian border services is completely unprepared. Good luck.
Is this the same case for Nexus card holders where there is dedicated lines?
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Sep 19, 2019
188 posts
325 upvotes
vancouver
The nexus line will only help when you get to the main hall for processing. 3 nights ago it was a 3 hour wait to get to that hall. Good luck.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9299 posts
1647 upvotes
TO
CheapDude69 wrote: The nexus line will only help when you get to the main hall for processing. 3 nights ago it was a 3 hour wait to get to that hall. Good luck.
Oh jeez, wow - what a gong show at YYZ - Thanks to you both. I guess pick an early or super late flight to avoid.
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Jan 14, 2013
156 posts
169 upvotes
TORONTO
Does anyone have a promo code for Pearson parking?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2010
9969 posts
1900 upvotes
Montreal, QC
CheapDude69 wrote: Going through customs takes1-4 hours right now. Just FYI. The Canadian border services is completely unprepared. Good luck.
Think it's improved significantly since this summer.

YUL was pretty dead when I came in on a Saturday night. I was in and out in 5min with my ArriveCAN receipt.
The customs guy basically just asked "Where are you coming from? Are you vaxxed?" and when I said yes he said "Have a good evening" and I was done lol :lol:
Last edited by uber_shnitz on Oct 5th, 2021 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 23, 2009
9 posts
1 upvote
Does anyone know if the Amex Priority Security Line has reopened at Pearson? Hoping to bypass the chaos over the holidays.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)