Students

What are good resources for Grade 12 students to assess and improve

[OP]
Mar 6, 2010
793 posts
323 upvotes
Brampton

What are good resources for Grade 12 students to assess and improve

Are there any websites where one can assess the knowledge of Grade 12 science and math subjects?
Or are there any websites that can be used as a supplement to what one learns in the school?
I know about the videos and such available on sites like youtube, they are pretty good but obviously they are not organized, nor do they cover the entire unit that is being taught in the class. So I am looking for a website, that covers the whole grade 12 math, for example and has lots and lots of questions and solved answers detailing the steps required to find the solution.
I am also interested in finding if there are online, group tuition classes (can be after hours/weekends) for Grade 12 students.
Do you know of any such resources?
4 replies
Jan 8, 2009
883 posts
576 upvotes
Simcoe County
Khan Academy is a great resource: https://www.khanacademy.org/ - you have to sign up for an account but it's completely free.

Our daughter used this a lot for math in high school (recommended by her teacher) and it covers science as well.
[OP]
Mar 6, 2010
793 posts
323 upvotes
Brampton
jrbb0309 wrote: Khan Academy is a great resource: https://www.khanacademy.org/ - you have to sign up for an account but it's completely free.

Our daughter used this a lot for math in high school (recommended by her teacher) and it covers science as well.
Thank you jrbb0309. Khan academy seems to be pretty good. I hope there are more, similar to quizlet etc. but geared specifically towards grade 12 subjects
Dec 12, 2005
879 posts
308 upvotes
Richmond
Check your library. In ours, we have online study guides through Solaro. It can only be access through our library card. The BC curriculum is available there so not just math, but science and language arts as well (cannot recall if social studies is available).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)