Site Comments & Suggestions

What happened to this Amazon 3rd party seller Hot Deals thread?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 7th, 2022 5:09 pm
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29710 posts
29132 upvotes
Waterloo, ON

What happened to this Amazon 3rd party seller Hot Deals thread?

There was a thread about this item a few days ago 1080P Webcam with Microphone and Ring Light, Web Camera Plug and Play Streaming Webcam HD USB Advanced Auto-Focus Adjustable Brightness Privacy Protection for PC Desktop, Laptop, Mac, Gaming

It seems to have disappeared. Perhaps the mods deleted it because of speculation that this was a fake listing due to the seller's lack of history and the lack of reviews.

However this item isn't fake. Mine arrived yesterday. It's actually a remarkably good webcam that's worth the regular price and a hot deal for $10. There are now several reviews on the Amazon listing that confirms this. Indeed that's what I wanted to post in the original thread but couldn't find it.
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 17th, 2022 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
veni, vidi, Visa
6 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18226 posts
36618 upvotes
Scarborough
The thread was indeed pulled due to the seller not meeting our requirements to be shared here as outlined in our rules. I'm glad to hear you received the item you were expecting though.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
May 28, 2012
12484 posts
5278 upvotes
Saskatoon
MikeyP wrote: amazon-ca-safuel-power-banks-20-000mah- ... d-2525065/ ?

I received mine and was looking to hear what others thought, but it looks like it got archived for some reason.
Thanks!
Same reason. The OP of that thread included four Amazon links, no of them had enough lifetime ratings but in particular there was one that had a single rating.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2012
3086 posts
1101 upvotes
Toronto
Mars2012 wrote: Same reason. The OP of that thread included four Amazon links, no of them had enough lifetime ratings but in particular there was one that had a single rating.
Received mine as well. The build quality is actually quite good, and the 20,000 mah rating is correct based on the # of charges it gave my phone.
Was a good purchase
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
4350 posts
612 upvotes
Markham, ON
I came in here to vent because i posted one similar and it's being fulfilled by amazon, genuine product and it was removed ...
This makes no sense to me. - https://forums.redflagdeals.com/amazon- ... 818/?saved

continue down this road, RFD will be more deal when it comes to deals. I surely wouldn't be contributing anymore....

For the record, mod just edited my post and nothing makes sense. Do as you please RFD, you are losing user bases.

Instead of censoring, why not just man up and speak up, explain, educate and elaborate on your policies!
Last edited by MrDisco on Jul 8th, 2022 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Unnecessary