Off Topic

What I want for Christmas

[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2018
1222 posts
1056 upvotes

What I want for Christmas

Is it too soon to start a Christmas thread???

What would you like to get for Christmas?

For me it is a Lexus yacht.
Dying is easy. It's living that's difficult.
37 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
3239 posts
28096 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Last year, I gave away a pair of tickets I was sure was trying to put me in the Christmas spirit, and I doubt I'll get into the spirit this year. Bah Humbag to those celebrating, and the kids will want to celebrate it even more given that they're going to miss halloween and rely on their families for candy and treats without the whole ring a round the rosey. Not a year for holidays, but I'll make sure to make it a Holly-day and some some of that herb. What I really want for christmas is to smoke some cannons and take an untimely nap because I oversmoked and not look for a ps5 deal on boxing day since I was thinking of getting one, but now realize I don't do anything fun on the computer. If it's staying on for a bit on redflagdeals, checking if someone is interested in buying something, checking emails, listening to music, it's all been done. Now to get a processor just for gaming lol - I'll be wasting even more time. Nothing to want, nothing to dream about...guess it's just going to be a regular day and a countdown to New Year's again.

Still - we're over 3 months away, and the cold usually makes me do a little less. I've already done a little less, not that it's going like a leap year and repeating last year without the extra tailored to perfection times away and to come back and transition. It's like a really long lap year without the breaks, you could still take those mini breaks, but there's been no time away to recoup or time to put it all together. This year is strange, but I hope everyone bounces back healthy and ready for the world to start up again and all good things return to keep us entertained and intertwined.
Last edited by stinastr on Sep 19th, 2020 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2010
6759 posts
1248 upvotes
Scarborough
Food and shelter to remain over our heads, for all canadians and everyone else too
I’m really concerned how these massive job losses will affect all of us, even if we manafe to keep our meagre jobs in this Great Depression thats looming

Hopefully things do not get that bleak. May God help us all
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
1035 posts
373 upvotes
TomLafinsky wrote: Is it too soon to start a Christmas thread???

What would you like to get for Christmas?

For me it is a Lexus yacht.
Not get, but I want to give more

Sounds very back-ass-wards being in a site that pushes material things to your face, but Ive done some helping this pandemic and it felt great
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
18304 posts
2169 upvotes
Woodbridge
Nothing extravagant like OP, I'd be happy with 2021 Audi RS6 Avant.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2017
1599 posts
1173 upvotes
GTA West
Well, since this is RFD I won't go to the real feelgood stuff although I have lots of sentiments there, but let's just stay with the shallow material things. I would like to see deep discounts on OLED TV's this black Friday. Thanks in advance, Santa.
Feb 7, 2019
192 posts
109 upvotes
1. A cure to control my acnes
2. A job that gives me the option to work from home.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2003
4626 posts
180 upvotes
Austin/Markham
sushi604 wrote: 1. A cure to control my acnes
Is #2 that hard? Almost all white collar jobs are now WFH...
__
demandez-lui si elle dormira avec vous pour un LED keychain
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
13094 posts
2184 upvotes
City of Vancouver
A new washing machine, fully installed.
De gustibus non est disputandum
Reverse dysfunction one step at a time.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
13094 posts
2184 upvotes
City of Vancouver
sushi604 wrote: 1. A cure to control my acnes
Try cutting out all dairy products.
De gustibus non est disputandum
Reverse dysfunction one step at a time.
Aug 15, 2009
936 posts
601 upvotes
Montreal
I'd like a COVID free Christmas, safe and in great health for my closes friends, GF my 2 kids and family.

All the rest is not important.
Dec 28, 2010
618 posts
275 upvotes
a new spouse...

the old one, ah well...
Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror. | Byron Katie