Entertainment

What was the last BAD movie you watched?

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 24th, 2020 4:27 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
6102 posts
2604 upvotes
Bad Boys For Life

A really bad copycat of Lethal Weapon series.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7021 posts
1778 upvotes
T dot 6
badOne wrote: Bad Boys For Life
I agree 100%. This movie was garbage. I was looking forward to it as I enjoyed the first two. I thought after all this time they would wait until they had a good script. Wrong, WRONG. It was bad on so many levels. I don't remember laughing once. Action was bland and uninspired.

I'm watching the current season of Better Call Saul the last episode "Bagman" it had a intensity and drama that all action directors should study and take notes.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Nov 13, 2019
99 posts
51 upvotes
Transformers 2007

Loud, obnoxious and utterly ridiculous. 5/10
Deal Addict
May 3, 2005
1461 posts
259 upvotes
Woodbridge
denn69 wrote: Transformers 2007

Loud, obnoxious and utterly ridiculous. 5/10
Funny enough, I think it's the best one of all the Michael Bay Transformers movies.
Banned
Dec 15, 2017
1847 posts
589 upvotes
Toronto
"The Green Mile".

Don't know what the hype was about this movie, it was garbage. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a dumb teenager who only likes violent movies, I have enjoyed intelligent movies like "Shutter's Island" and "A Beautiful Mind" but this movie sucked, could not get a grasp of what was it about, I just saw a black guy acting like Shrek and the lame Tom Hanks being himself, lame.

1/5 stars
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
6768 posts
1628 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
MusicBox wrote: "The Green Mile".

Don't know what the hype was about this movie, it was garbage. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a dumb teenager who only likes violent movies, I have enjoyed intelligent movies like "Shutter's Island" and "A Beautiful Mind" but this movie sucked, could not get a grasp of what was it about, I just saw a black guy acting like Shrek and the lame Tom Hanks being himself, lame.

1/5 stars
Not liking it is one thing but giving it an extreme 1/5 is going a bit much, don't you think?
If you didn't understand it maybe take a step back and look at it as somewhat of a more modern allegory to Jesus/salvation/good vs. evil?
For many, including myself, this is considered a classic.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
20882 posts
2238 upvotes
Toronto
Spenser Confidential

Pretty ho-hum - wasn't too funny, action wasn't too action-y...story was meh.....

Yes, I'll watch anything right now.........
Deal Guru
Jul 23, 2007
11993 posts
3896 upvotes
Toronto
newt_101 wrote: Not liking it is one thing but giving it an extreme 1/5 is going a bit much, don't you think?
I dunno

He seems smarter than everyone else (at least by self-proclamation)
MusicBox wrote: ...I'm smarter than LOTS of restaurant owners out there it seems.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2004
4343 posts
712 upvotes
Toronto
Birds Of Prey was worst than Charlie's Angels.
Banned
Mar 24, 2020
99 posts
72 upvotes
carmaster wrote: Sleepless with Jamie Foxx. Horrible movie.
I just saw this movie on NetFlix and I liked it.
Although the plot was nothing fancy, it was basically a non-stop action movie for the full hour and a half...
and yes, full of cliches and easy to predict.. But very watchable.
Mar 27, 2013
25 posts
10 upvotes
The outsiders (2018). The japanese-american thriller starring Jared Leto
Jan 12, 2020
477 posts
662 upvotes
lpin14 wrote: Angel Has Fallen
Sorry to hear this one didn't work for you, but personally I really enjoyed it. They don't make many quality b-movie thrillers like this anymore. Gerard Butler is just the right actor to keep the story plausible, while riding the edge of delicious lunacy. Plus, it was great to see Nick Nolte in a great supporting role in this movie.
Oct 9, 2018
6 posts
1 upvote
Mac and Me. Don't think that I did not know that this movie is bad, I often specifically look for bad movies to watch just to remind myself that it is extremely hard to make a good movie. I don't cringe easily and always finish a movie either it's bad or good. I thought you can't review something without knowing and watching it fully.

I COULD NOT FINISH IT. I tried two times. The first time alone went through half of it and just it's so badly written that it physically hurts. The second time, with my two friends. Thought that maybe watching it as a joke with friends would suffice me, but no. For the life of me, I hate it with all my heart.
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2016
1193 posts
974 upvotes
The Hunt (2020).

Thought I'd enjoy but couldn't watch past the first 30 mins. Weird mix of over the top gore, cringe comedy and political satire. None of it was done well, didn't mesh well at all too.