Entertainment

What was the last 'good' movie you watched?

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 6th, 2023 12:43 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 24, 2007
2045 posts
70 upvotes

What was the last 'good' movie you watched?

This is the complete opposite form the thread called "What was the last crap movie you watched?". So post all the good movies you have watched, and please refrain from saying the oblivious, such as BATMAN lol. One more thing, don't post any spoilers for other users, as this thread can be a good source for watching 'good' movies :D

Anyway I just finished watching "Felon" it stars Val Kilmer and Stephen Dorf. The movie was amazing, really showed how screwed up prison really is. Check it out, certainly worth the watch.
15135 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 16, 2008
1003 posts
125 upvotes
jackie brown. wicked awesome. Samuel Jackson is THE bad ass or should i say mofo?
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 2, 2006
12222 posts
148 upvotes
wisdom_kid wrote: This is the complete opposite form the thread called "What was the last crap movie you watched?". So post all the good movies you have watched, and please refrain from saying the oblivious, such as BATMAN lol. One more thing, don't post any spoilers for other users, as this thread can be a good source for watching 'good' movies :D

Anyway I just finished watching "Felon" it stars Val Kilmer and Stephen Dorf. The movie was amazing, really showed how screwed up prison really is. Check it out, certainly worth the watch.
Batman isn't oblivious.

get a brian, moran.



And aside from Batman, i'd have to say True Romance.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 24, 2007
2045 posts
70 upvotes
originalnutta wrote: Batman isn't oblivious.

get a brian, moran.



And aside from Batman, i'd have to say True Romance.
It was a typo, I meant to say Obvious lol. I guess I shouldnt be posting stuff at 3 am without a BRIAN. :|
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 24, 2003
777 posts
130 upvotes
Who is Brian? Does he do your thinking for you?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Oct 9, 2003
17908 posts
925 upvotes
wisdom_kid wrote: It was a typo, I meant to say Obvious lol. I guess I shouldnt be posting stuff at 3 am without a BRIAN. :|
Thats intentional doing the brian thing or atleast i would hope it was.

Anyways, i saw batman last night and it was great. I also watched 20000 leagues under the see a few nights ago. Its an oldie but a goodie for sure.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 10, 2005
1290 posts
75 upvotes
get back to the tipoc I would say 300 which is the last movie I saw in theater .
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 7, 2003
9062 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto
just saw batman last nite.. :D .. aside from that id say usual suspects since it was on tv
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 29, 2006
3756 posts
11 upvotes
for my wife and i - Iron Man

for the whole family - Wall-E


Still cant find the time to watch Dark Knight
Paolo wrote:Why are they called the Olsen twins if they both have different last names? Mary Kate, and Ashley Olsen. Why are they not called the Kate Twins? or the Kate-Olsen twins? It's also fascinating how 2 kids from different parents looked identical and both played the role of baby michelle on full house and now 20 some years later, they still look identical.
THREE STARS AND A SUN
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 24, 2007
2045 posts
70 upvotes
originalnutta was picking on my spelling, so I decided to pick on his. He wrote BRIAN instead of BRAIN. Spelling police had to make a visit to this thread :lol:
Banned
User avatar
Feb 4, 2002
4070 posts
102 upvotes
Barrie, Ontario
Felon

The only really good movie I've seen this year.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 2, 2006
12222 posts
148 upvotes
wisdom_kid wrote: originalnutta was picking on my spelling, so I decided to pick on his. He wrote BRIAN instead of BRAIN. Spelling police had to make a visit to this thread :lol:
It was intentional.

And surprisingly, no one mentioned anything about "moran".

lol.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 24, 2004
8683 posts
573 upvotes
Toronto
TDK, "obliviously". =)

Pan's Labyrinth
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2004
1535 posts
9 upvotes
I just saw TDK but before that I really dug Wanted. I thought it would be just another action movie with Angelina Jolie turning in another boring Tomb Raider performance but it turned out they were just using her to sell the movie. Lots of neat ideas which required a lot of suspension of belief but it was all in good fun.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 10, 2006
7741 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
Took the kids to see Mamma Mia yesterday (finally a chick flick for me :cheesygri ) and we ALL loved it!!

The youngest couldn't get over 'James Bond' singing though :lol:
See this button :confused: :confused: Learn how to use it PLEASE ;)
Member
Jan 1, 2007
403 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
Big Fish and Children of Men

Top