Site Comments & Suggestions

Locked: What is the pt of this subforum?

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2020 9:13 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2010
13794 posts
3751 upvotes
Montréal

What is the pt of this subforum?

I question the sincerity of this if what I posed in an earlier thread w a legitimate question is simply locked by a mod as their 'solution'. Is this not the place for members to post comments and suggestions? Rather, it appears, ironically, another case of censorship if the powers that be don't like what they read.

If that's the case, delete that thread and this one also (instead of just locking), that is my 'request' as well, since posters can apparently readily get this done.
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Share:
2 replies
Sep 30, 2001
28361 posts
7355 upvotes
Toronto
You posted a concern, the mod in question gave their reasoning (which I also agree with). There’s nothing further to discuss as Shaner stated.

If you still have an issue with this reach out to @TomRFD
FS: Xbox One X (NEW)

We're all in this together. Be kind and civil with one another
Deal Expert
Jul 5, 2004
25054 posts
4248 upvotes
I locked that other thread and here's why.

You raised a concern. It was addressed by a mod. You responded indicating you disagree with the response. That mod and myself once again addressed your concern. You disagreed yet again.

At that point the concern had been addressed and no new information was being added from either side. There was nothing else to discuss, except to argue about whether or not it should be deleted.

This forum is not intended for that, so I locked the thread. The decision had been made and there is concensus among the mods who replied that the correct decision was made. If you still wish to complain, you can do so by messaging TomRFD. He can also unlock this thread and the other one if he sees fit.