Shopping Discussion

What is the return policy at Sony Store?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2013 10:50 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2010
3200 posts
180 upvotes

What is the return policy at Sony Store?

I already read their return policy, but was wondering how likely are they to charge restocking fees on open digital cameras? Has anyone returned a used digital camera before to them before?
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2007
3036 posts
219 upvotes
Surrey
Joshray wrote: I already read their return policy, but was wondering how likely are they to charge restocking fees on open digital cameras? Has anyone returned a used digital camera before to them before?
What's the reason for return? Clearly that will influence whether a restocking fee is possible and reasonable. What did the staff at the Sony Store say when you asked them what their policy was on restocking fees?
Alan lost his fight against cancer at just 5 years, 2 months old. I'm riding to Conquer Cancer, in memory of Alan.
Please donate toward my fundraising efforts and support research into childhood cancers.
Simply scan my avatar to go straight to the donation page!
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
iamnotamerican.com wrote: What's the reason for return? Clearly that will influence whether a restocking fee is possible and reasonable. What did the staff at the Sony Store say when you asked them what their policy was on restocking fees?
what-return-policy-costco-air-conditioners-1354368/

Reason of return: abusing the system! Considering his other threads i'm confident in what i just said lol.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2004
8495 posts
2740 upvotes
Milton
Op, if you just stick to buying what you can afford and will use you won't need so many threads on abusing return policies!
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2008
1281 posts
39 upvotes
Langley
I hate the idea of a multi retailer database on consumer returns but some people seem to warrant it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)