what are some things to know or mistake to avoid when getting married??
- what are some of the things you wish you had known before getting married?
- what are some of the legal things to be mindful of?
- How much do weddings cost?
- I own a small condo which we currently live in, we will probably eventually upsize to a bigger condo or townhouse, but that may be a few years later. does marriage transfer the current condo into a "marriage house" when we get married? (my partner doesn't have any property). and does that mean in a potential divorce, would my partner get 50% of the condo automatically? (obviously hoping it will never happen, just want to understand the risk exposure here)
- are prenups needed?
- what type of lawyer should I speak with prior to getting married (or needed for marriage)?