Fashion & Beauty

What is your feedback on Brickell Men's Products?

• Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2019 1:40 am
[OP]
Feb 27, 2011
998 posts
150 upvotes
Toronto

What is your feedback on Brickell Men's Products?

Being a complete newbie on men's cosmetic products, I need some help from fellow RFDers on whether or not Brickell Men's Products are worth their premium prices. A few products, such as Bickell Men's Ultimate Anti-Aging Routine Kit, I want to buy them as gifts for my dad.

This was prompted by a recommendation from a trusted family friend. The recommendation was specific for Brickell products because my dad has started been using high-strength topical minoxidil for hair loss which supposedly can cause face wrinkles and puffy eyes. I was told that the Brickell products are particularly good to guard against minoxidil-related side effects.

However, my own research reveals that this company is relatively new. Amazon reviews on their products look solid from some but too good for others. YouTube reviews mostly are unreliable.

Any Brickell product users here on RFD?
3 replies
Nov 2, 2016
66 posts
40 upvotes
They have a great sample pack that is free for first time customers but you pay shipping . I tried it like a couple years ago when I was first getting into skincare and wasn't really a fan of their products but it's a great chance to try it out with little risk.

https://brickellmensproducts.ca/collect ... ample-kits
[OP]
Feb 27, 2011
998 posts
150 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for the tip, Ehulk101.

May I ask what did you not like about the product? This will help me to weed out some of the reviews I am reading on Amazon and elsewhere, many of which are very questionable.
Ehulk101 wrote: They have a great sample pack that is free for first time customers but you pay shipping . I tried it like a couple years ago when I was first getting into skincare and wasn't really a fan of their products but it's a great chance to try it out with little risk.

https://brickellmensproducts.ca/collect ... ample-kits
Nov 2, 2016
66 posts
40 upvotes
shyhermit wrote: Thanks for the tip, Ehulk101.

May I ask what did you not like about the product? This will help me to weed out some of the reviews I am reading on Amazon and elsewhere, many of which are very questionable.
It's hard to remember specifics about all of the products but from what I remember the moisturizer didn't seem to last very long and almost all of their products had incredibly strong smells to the point of irritating eyes/sinuses.