Food & Drink

What is on your shopping list for Costco?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2020 3:12 pm
Jul 27, 2009
67 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Dunn's Dill pickle chips back at Woodbine Costco! Load up!!!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9103 posts
3918 upvotes
Toronto
the kew pie deep roasted sesame dressing and vinaigrette 🥰🥰
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
11284 posts
1339 upvotes
Pochacco wrote: the kew pie deep roasted sesame dressing and vinaigrette 🥰🥰
Yeah love this stuff. I typically always bought it at the korean supermarket (different packaging) but nice to get it at costco.
May 28, 2012
10931 posts
3107 upvotes
Saskatoon
They've replace the JL Kraft cheddar with Cracker Barrel Signature - sure hope it's just repackaging because I don't like Cracker Barrel generally. It's in a 2.3 kg block (was it 2.5 at one time?). On sale this week for $19.99 (which includes a $6 rebate). My Costco still had the smaller blocks of JL Kraft cheese but not on sale.
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2009
1348 posts
368 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone seen the kewpie deep roasted sesame salad dressing lately?
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17870 posts
927 upvotes
Tri-Tip is wicked, we get ours from a local butcher that sells grass fed Tri-Tip from PEI.. But probably way more expensive than Costco.. is this usually available now?
Deal Addict
May 30, 2010
1394 posts
851 upvotes
duckdown wrote: Tri-Tip is wicked, we get ours from a local butcher that sells grass fed Tri-Tip from PEI.. But probably way more expensive than Costco.. is this usually available now?
By Tri-Tip, you mean Sirloin Tip here in Canada? Or do you mean the cap from the Top Sirloin, which leaves you with a bottom Sirloin, that really not sold here?
May 28, 2012
10931 posts
3107 upvotes
Saskatoon
duckdown wrote: Tri-Tip is wicked, we get ours from a local butcher that sells grass fed Tri-Tip from PEI.. But probably way more expensive than Costco.. is this usually available now?
I bought it over several months this summer and the price actually dropped down to $17.99/kg from the initial $19.99/kg. I didn't see it this week so maybe it was a summer only item?
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17870 posts
927 upvotes
my0gr81 wrote: By Tri-Tip, you mean Sirloin Tip here in Canada? Or do you mean the cap from the Top Sirloin, which leaves you with a bottom Sirloin, that really not sold here?
I... actually don't know! I'd link you to the butcher I use IG's profile and posts with their TriTip's but for some bizarre reason they have a private account
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17870 posts
927 upvotes
Mars2012 wrote: I bought it over several months this summer and the price actually dropped down to $17.99/kg from the initial $19.99/kg. I didn't see it this week so maybe it was a summer only item?
Good to know, I have never seen it at Guelph nor the two K/W locations