Shopping Discussion

What's the best discount I can expect on Hickory farms? stuff?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2020 6:17 pm
[OP]
Mar 11, 2018
44 posts
37 upvotes

What's the best discount I can expect on Hickory farms? stuff?

My younger brother does #vanlife during the summer months and his setup does not have a fridge. Unrelated to that he also happens to love hickory farms beef sticks. They are shelf stable, as is their cheese, and (with the exception of the jumbo beef stick) are in decently small packages so one does not have to worry about dealing with storing a lot of open food.

So I would like to purchase a good amount of cheese and meats, for him to enjoy like 6 months from now. It's not exactly a Christmas gift, so getting it pre-Christmas isn't a priority, however I do realize that this is the time of year when I am most likely to find them on sale.

London drugs has an assortment of gift boxes currently on for 20% off, but if I hold out will the discount be greater? Should I purchase direct instead of through an authorized retailer? Should I wait til boxing day?? I've tried to do that in the past, but they sell out of the good stuff and the only thing left is the pointless bullshit stuff like jam and mustard.
1 reply
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2006
1234 posts
927 upvotes
Edmonton
Always 50% off on boxing day but choices become limited