Request-A-Deal

whats the cheapest place to order Priscription sun glasses or transissions?

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 10th, 2020 6:56 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1525 posts
259 upvotes
Peterborough

whats the cheapest place to order Priscription sun glasses or transissions?

looking for the best deal to get sun glasses or transitions glasses with a proscription from online or store even if I Have to order 2 or 3 pairs to make them equal a better price that's fine to? Thank you ~~!~!
2 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2010
2982 posts
3186 upvotes
Ottawa
Costco has been our go-to for years. Frame selection can be limited, and usually are last year's line, but we've always been able to find something and the price and service has been great.

I have 3 Ray Ban and 1 Puma frame from them, so they certainly carry brand names, and generally at way better prices than the big optical chains.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1525 posts
259 upvotes
Peterborough
Dynatos wrote: Costco has been our go-to for years. Frame selection can be limited, and usually are last year's line, but we've always been able to find something and the price and service has been great.

I have 3 Ray Ban and 1 Puma frame from them, so they certainly carry brand names, and generally at way better prices than the big optical chains.
thank you I ordered a cheap $35 pair from Kits so far and one transitions from Googles4u but they have not come yet and cost me like $120 want another pair though