Request-A-Deal

What's the cheapest place to rent a car from??

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 25th, 2016 2:12 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1525 posts
259 upvotes
Peterborough

What's the cheapest place to rent a car from??

I need to rent a small car good on gas for the 26th I live in Peterborough so I don't think I have muchange optons and I need abut 400 kms included??
3 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2073 posts
2128 upvotes
Living the dream
It's the high season right now so it'll be difficult to find any good deals. I usually rent from enterprise and I've found them to be among the cheapest of the various rental car companies. Whichever company you decide to go with, make sure you google the name of the agency with the search term 'coupon code'. All rental agencies offer discounts and they can be easily found with a bit of searching. The price of rentals always goes up the closer you get to the date so book it today to get the best price. Also, it may cost a little more than usual as you'll be renting it close to the long weekend.

Costco lists several coupon codes on their site for several agencies and you never have to show your Costco card when picking up the car.
The name is pronounced El‧u‧àr‧do. I am the ultimate deal hunter, y'all just gatherers. I was the first openly black man to get a Costco membership.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
2951 posts
512 upvotes
North York
ElHoardo wrote: It's the high season right now so it'll be difficult to find any good deals. I usually rent from enterprise and I've found them to be among the cheapest of the various rental car companies. Whichever company you decide to go with, make sure you google the name of the agency with the search term 'coupon code'. All rental agencies offer discounts and they can be easily found with a bit of searching. The price of rentals always goes up the closer you get to the date so book it today to get the best price. Also, it may cost a little more than usual as you'll be renting it close to the long weekend.

Costco lists several coupon codes on their site for several agencies and you never have to show your Costco card when picking up the car.
CostcoTravel.ca if you are a member. I got an excellent deal through them from Enterprise. And they upgraded to a mini-van - Kia Sedona for free from a compact.