[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2006
1021 posts
135 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

What's a good comparable treadmill to Sole F80

Hi folks,

I've been looking into Sole F80; however, it appears to be sold out/back ordered everywhere. Tried looking on Kijiji and Facebook Marketplace, but no luck (nothing within driveable distance from GTA).

Wondering what are good comparable treadmills that are approx $2k or under.

It'll be for 2 users - hoping to use it for 4-5 days a week for approx. 1 hr to 1 hr 30 minutes (between the two of us). I'm open to purchasing used as well.
3 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
10970 posts
4256 upvotes
Shop-a-holic wrote: Hi folks,

I've been looking into Sole F80; however, it appears to be sold out/back ordered everywhere. Tried looking on Kijiji and Facebook Marketplace, but no luck (nothing within driveable distance from GTA).

Wondering what are good comparable treadmills that are approx $2k or under.

It'll be for 2 users - hoping to use it for 4-5 days a week for approx. 1 hr to 1 hr 30 minutes (between the two of us). I'm open to purchasing used as well.
I have a Pacemaster 10+ years - no issues. Use it for running on days I don't feel like running outside. Hard to go wrong with this especially for $200. They were about $2k brand new.
Note the company is no longer in business so you can only buy them used. Made in USA.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-exercise-equipm ... ?undefined
"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2006
1021 posts
135 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
blexann wrote: I have a Pacemaster 10+ years - no issues. Use it for running on days I don't feel like running outside. Hard to go wrong with this especially for $200. They were about $2k brand new.
Note the company is no longer in business so you can only buy them used. Made in USA.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-exercise-equipm ... ?undefined
Any particular Pacemasters to look out for?

Also, if I were to buy a Pacemaster from Kijiji, what should I be looking out for, to ensure I don't end up with a lemon (esp since the company is no longer in business).
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
10970 posts
4256 upvotes
Shop-a-holic wrote: Any particular Pacemasters to look out for?

Also, if I were to buy a Pacemaster from Kijiji, what should I be looking out for, to ensure I don't end up with a lemon (esp since the company is no longer in business).
I believe there were 3 models - bronze basic, pro select (silver) and pro elite (gold), or something like that. The difference is mostly in the workout programs - any model is fine. They are all built on the same platform and I believe even the internals are pretty much the same.

Buying used is always risky so you should try it out, walk and run on it and check for obvious wear on the belt. Shop around for new treadmills, it may be worth the risk on buying used especially if your only spending a few hundred dollars vs over $1K.

Here's a site where you can get parts https://fitnessgraveyard.com/t/pacemast ... mill-parts
"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)