What's wrong with Chinese tourists?
1. Zero manners for other people, especially hospitality staff. They treat hospitality staff like they are their personal slaves.
2. Zero respect for the environment. Throwing trash all over the place, spitting all over the place, throwing their cigarettes onto other people as they are walking, etc.
3. No respect for line ups. If they come in groups, they will just ignore the neat line-ups that other people have formed and will just bunch up at the front and try to get in first.
4. Touching works of art. This one is so unbelievable to me.
5. Taking photos of other people with no permission.
6. Children relieving themselves in parks, etc.
I feel like the stereotype of the terrible american tourist is being replaced with the 10X more awful Chinese tourist.