Mississauga

Wheels for Less

anyone got any reviews from these guys?
13 replies
Nov 6, 2009
616 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
brought a set of 16' alloy + winter tires combo from them before, decent price. the rims are obviously made in china but they hold up pretty good.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2006
1233 posts
24 upvotes
got cheapo winter tires from them..

they're damn good on my bmw 323i.... i don't care what people think about no name winters, but they do the job.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
2133 posts
126 upvotes
GTA
My brother deals with these guys (because it's closer to where he lives). He's had pretty good experience. Bought summer wheels/tires, winter wheels/tires. He deals with Mike though, he did mention Claudio is a bit of a pain in the *** and not the greatest person to deal with.
Jun 15, 2012
1 posts
1 upvote
NORTH YORK
if you want customer satisfaction, don't go to this place because THEY DON'T HAVE IT. please do yourself a favor and buy your rims from somewhere else. their website says "Always remember, at Wheels for Less we, "Go to the EXTREME to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction." but when i purchased my rims and didn't like/happy how it looks like on my car and i wanted to exchange it, the very unhelpful owner (Claudio) refused to do anything about it. he goes by the saying "it's like when you buy shoes and you wear it-you can't return it". what i bought are rims and not tires. so i'm doing this review to warn you-he doesn't stand by what he puts on his website...HE has not achieve my satisfaction at all! won't ever go back and won't recommend to anyone else. terrible customer service and a very FALSE WEBSITE ADVERTISEMENT regarding his customer satisfaction thing.
Sep 20, 2012
2 posts
NORTH YORK
why would you purchase rims knowing you dont like how they look
Banned
Nov 12, 2008
807 posts
19 upvotes
pinoymetal wrote: if you want customer satisfaction, don't go to this place because THEY DON'T HAVE IT. please do yourself a favor and buy your rims from somewhere else. their website says "Always remember, at Wheels for Less we, "Go to the EXTREME to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction." but when i purchased my rims and didn't like/happy how it looks like on my car and i wanted to exchange it, the very unhelpful owner (Claudio) refused to do anything about it. he goes by the saying "it's like when you buy shoes and you wear it-you can't return it". what i bought are rims and not tires. so i'm doing this review to warn you-he doesn't stand by what he puts on his website...HE has not achieve my satisfaction at all! won't ever go back and won't recommend to anyone else. terrible customer service and a very FALSE WEBSITE ADVERTISEMENT regarding his customer satisfaction thing.

You my friend are an....keeping it clean but seriously...seriously??? Customers like you give us all a bad name.
Deal Expert
Feb 26, 2004
26999 posts
4301 upvotes
kamilio wrote: You my friend are an....keeping it clean but seriously...seriously??? Customers like you give us all a bad name.
maybe he is truly unhappy with the service he received?
Banned
Nov 12, 2008
807 posts
19 upvotes
DJ_Peanuts22 wrote: maybe he is truly unhappy with the service he received?
Did you bother to read what he is actually complaining about?
Banned
Nov 12, 2008
807 posts
19 upvotes
DJ_Peanuts22 wrote: Yes
Well I don't like how my condo looks on me...I am going to
Blame the seller for not taking it back...
Aug 12, 2015
1 posts
As a former employee of wheels for less I am not surprised at the other comments I have read. I find the company over all to be dishonest, forcing employees to work 2 or more hours overtime per day while refusing to pay those employees overtime rates. Paying employees minimum wage, its no wonder wheels for less can't maintain a stong team. The smart employees quit after a day but the ones that want to prove their value and are looking to make a long term career as I did will find that they are making a mistake of a life time. Every 6 months qualified employees are fired for wanting fair treatment or quit because they see that working for wheels for less is a dead end for honest workers.

They even demoted their own supervisors of six years or more experience to promote a person with no experince and is a trainee in this field to supervisor, so they can ignore quilfied recomdations from their quilfied staff and do things that may not be safe just to make an extra doller.

The salesmen in the front misguide customers and sell them overpriced merchandise for personal gains instead of giving the customer what they really want or need. They don't tell the customers the truth about the wait times, show favoritism based on race and frendships and depend on the workers in the back to do the job of the salesmen in the front slowing down overall production creating longer wait times.

The unsafe work environment and old broken equipment lead to further delays and injurys of the workers for which wheels for less does everything possible to not accommodate them. Not to mention vehicles leaving only to have their wheels fall off due to under payed under qualified workers as well.

Calipers are not cleaned and painted properly due to company policy leading to a waste of money and all other avoidable problems are due to the greed of the owners. This is why Wheels for Less is not a good place for customes too buy products or employees to work for. Period!!!

Being fired with no reason or justification was the best thing that ever happened to me. After working with Wheels for Less, wasteing my time doing 12 hour days, 6 days a week working like a construction worker for less then Mc Donalds pay for almost a year I can finally find a job that treats its doesn't treat its customers like fools and employees like slaves!
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2004
2470 posts
790 upvotes
I've used them multiple times to fix small dings on my rims. I wouldn't bring any expesive wheels to them to fix, but OEM alloys- they're hard to screw up. But you do get what you pay for.

The last time I went, the wheel was finished well, but then the kid in the back mounting the tire scratched the rim a bit while mounting the tire. I didn't complain, as it's barely noticeable and I do know that I know that I get what I pay for.

If you go in there knowing what you want and you don't care about service and just want the best price to buy tires, you can go check them out. It's hard to screw up tires as long as their production dates are recent. But if you're buying expensie rims, I wouldn't. If something went wrong with the order or something, I wouldn't be sure that they would help you out or refund your money....