Shopping Discussion

When can I find next weeks flyers on the net?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2018 9:48 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2005
5771 posts
963 upvotes
Ontario / Quebec

When can I find next weeks flyers on the net?

What day can I find next weeks flyers on the net?
Specifically grocery ones and of those I'm looking for the Farm Boy one and the Independent flyer
8 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2007
4924 posts
2104 upvotes
I use the reebee and Flipp apps

Usually show most upcoming flyers on Wednesday
Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again. - Andre Gide
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
12566 posts
9796 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Another vote for the Flipp App
Or it’s sister online website Flyertown
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2016
3850 posts
3123 upvotes
krs wrote: What day can I find next weeks flyers on the net?
Specifically grocery ones and of those I'm looking for the Farm Boy one and the Independent flyer
if you can't find Independent find the flyer for the nearest Loblaws/Superstore/Fortinos/... (I won't bother listing the dozen or so silly names Westonette uses... as long as it isn't No Frills, Warehouse Club, or T&T)... they all have the same stuff on sale.
Where I live you can look at the Independent and the Loblaws flyers side by side and find all the same items, just in slightly different places.

Just like how Best Buy and Future Shop flyers were identical (other than colour scheme).
Let's get this straight once and for all. The "Golden Arches" burger chain is McDonald's, not MacDonald's. Thank you.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2005
5771 posts
963 upvotes
Ontario / Quebec
TomLafinsky wrote: You find shopping at Independent worth it???
Not for my general groceries, but often they have specific items nobody else has.
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
12566 posts
9796 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
EastGTARedFlagger wrote:
if you can't find Independent find the flyer for the nearest Loblaws/Superstore/Fortinos/... (I won't bother listing the dozen or so silly names Westonette uses... as long as it isn't No Frills, Warehouse Club, or T&T)... they all have the same stuff on sale.
Where I live you can look at the Independent and the Loblaws flyers side by side and find all the same items, just in slightly different places.

Just like how Best Buy and Future Shop flyers were identical (other than colour scheme).
krs wrote: Not for my general groceries, but often they have specific items nobody else has.
I guess it depends where you live.

Independents here, are indeed as @krs stated carrying different stuff (ie far more Eastern Ontario Local Farmers Produce).

And the flyers don’t always match up with Loblaws either.

We browse both weekly flyers to see what’s what.

Often find the PCO Points promotions can also be different.
Banned
May 12, 2004
9759 posts
4111 upvotes
Ottawa
EastGTARedFlagger wrote: if you can't find Independent find the flyer for the nearest Loblaws/Superstore/Fortinos/... (I won't bother listing the dozen or so silly names Westonette uses... as long as it isn't No Frills, Warehouse Club, or T&T)... they all have the same stuff on sale.

Not true. The top half of each first page is different. Those are usually the best deals in the flyer to bring people in and the top page usually dictates which of the 2 I'll be visiting that week.

this week:
Loblaws: sirloin tip, pork tenderloin $3.49 in Loblaws flyer, $4.99 in YIG flyer), raspberries
YIG: Chicken breast, bacon, cauliflower (on sale for $1.99 at YIG, on sale for $3.49 in the Loblaws flyer...quite the difference for a family that eats 3 a week).

Rest I will agree...pretty much the same.
Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it.
- Mark Twain
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2017
1938 posts
1555 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Do you want next week’s flyer right as the current one is released? Because you couldn’t do that, Loblaws corporate makes the flyers on a weekly basis and the stores don’t get the new flyers until each Wednesday (they’re also posted online through Reebee, Flipp, this website lol).
I like credit unions and Honda Civics.
Member with DUCA Credit Union.
Jul 4, 2005
747 posts
54 upvotes
Ontario
krs wrote: What day can I find next weeks flyers on the net?
A website called, "Smart Canucks" posts some of next weeks flyers as early as Tuesday (although some pages appear blurry).
Wednesday is a good day to see all flyers.

Smart Canucks
Flyers A-Z
https://flyers.************.ca/

Farm Boy
https://flyers.************.ca/farm-boy-canada

Independent
https://flyers.************.ca/independ ... cer-canada

* Edit
Links were censored when I posted. My apologies.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)