Shopping Discussion

Where is the best place to buy NFL Jerseys cheap?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 21st, 2020 8:27 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2007
1057 posts
8 upvotes
B.C.

Where is the best place to buy NFL Jerseys cheap?

I'm looking to buy a nfl Jersey but don't wanna spend like $200 for one so where would be the cheapest
Place to buy one online? I don't care if it's a Knock Off as long as it looks like the real thing.
I can't afford to pay a lot but would really like to get a Jersey.
11 replies
Nov 7, 2013
786 posts
609 upvotes
Ottawa
I can't answer your question, but you'd have more traffic and proper replies if you out this in the shopping discussion section.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2013
5672 posts
597 upvotes
PEPSICOLA1 wrote: I'm looking to buy a nfl Jersey but don't wanna spend like $200 for one so where would be the cheapest
Place to buy one online? I don't care if it's a Knock Off as long as it looks like the real thing.
I can't afford to pay a lot but would really like to get a Jersey.
I don't have an answer to your question, but it got me thinking: it is entirely possible that the NFL will need to cancel their upcoming season - there are a lot of predictions that a Covid-19 won't be widely available until next year. If this is the case, the NFL may need to consider alternative sources of revenue, including offering their licensed merchandise at more reasonable prices.
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13548 posts
8513 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
ALIEXPRESS

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2007
14365 posts
2361 upvotes
A dude selling the stuff from the trunk of his car. Also, sells watches and perfumes.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2007
1057 posts
8 upvotes
B.C.
They don't take PayPal thoe. I wanna buy a Jersey but can only use paypal
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2004
1155 posts
859 upvotes
Toronto
PEPSICOLA1 wrote: They don't take PayPal thoe. I wanna buy a Jersey but can only use paypal
ebay?
Feb 9, 2005
828 posts
124 upvotes
we have made several purchases from NFL shop. They have discounts constantly. Just keep an eye out and you can probably score a decent deal. We got Lamar, Barkley, and others, all for less than $100CDN each. I have a discount code, not sure if it's valid anymore. DM me and I'll share it with you as I don't have any purchases I want to make at this time.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2010
6850 posts
1287 upvotes
Scarborough
Flea Markets (when they open). Pay cash!
Deal Addict
May 22, 2016
2388 posts
601 upvotes
Ontario
Don't buy a knock off online. I remember when the Jays were the big thing in 2015 and saw some terrible knockoffs. I still can't believe ppl were wearing them.

National sports sometimes has them pretty cheap or Winners when it reopens will have older ones pretty cheap.