Request-A-Deal

Where to buy 420 Spring Water by 42 Below Vodka in GTA?

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 12th, 2010 11:51 am
12 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
2878 posts
595 upvotes
Mississauga
I bought this water at John Vince's close to Downsview subway station.
Jesus saves, I spend
[OP]
Sr. Member
Nov 28, 2005
603 posts
371 upvotes
Toronto
Lazy Susan wrote: I bought this water at John Vince's close to Downsview subway station.

I dropped by there earlier this afternoon, but there weren't any on the shelf nor did they know when it will be restocked :(
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
2878 posts
595 upvotes
Mississauga
Quid Pro Quo wrote: I dropped by there earlier this afternoon, but there weren't any on the shelf nor did they know when it will be restocked :(

That sucks. I thought it was a regular item they carried. They usually stack them near the cash registers.

Around Christmas time they also have these snowflake decorated Evian bottles. Last year I picked a few up. They're glass as well.
Jesus saves, I spend
Sr. Member
Mar 22, 2009
992 posts
12 upvotes
Is this thread serious or are all of the above joke replies... you guys are complaining about short supply of... water.

Turn your taps on people, you're throwing your money away to marketing b/s and useless 'filtration'. We have some of the cleanest water in all of the world and yet people choose to buy this garbage. Beyond me! :(

Why don't you buy an elite shampoo bottle and put Toronto tap water into it? It's not as if this 'elite' water will make your private parts glisten.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2005
4422 posts
150 upvotes
Mississauga
tail_duck wrote: Is this thread serious or are all of the above joke replies... you guys are complaining about short supply of... water.

Turn your taps on people, you're throwing your money away to marketing b/s and useless 'filtration'. We have some of the cleanest water in all of the world and yet people choose to buy this garbage. Beyond me! :(

Why don't you buy an elite shampoo bottle and put Toronto tap water into it? It's not as if this 'elite' water will make your private parts glisten.

i really hate the taste of tap water here in the GTA. And beside bottled water is cheap, i pay only $2 for 30 bottles. The only time i didn't pay for water, was when i was living in curacao, tap water this one of the cleanest in the world and tastes good.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Nov 28, 2005
603 posts
371 upvotes
Toronto
tail_duck wrote: Is this thread serious or are all of the above joke replies... you guys are complaining about short supply of... water.

Turn your taps on people, you're throwing your money away to marketing b/s and useless 'filtration'. We have some of the cleanest water in all of the world and yet people choose to buy this garbage. Beyond me! :(

Why don't you buy an elite shampoo bottle and put Toronto tap water into it? It's not as if this 'elite' water will make your private parts glisten.
Dude, I just like the design of the bottle. I was planning to reuse and refill them with tap water anyway.
Newbie
Oct 11, 2007
78 posts
tail_duck wrote: Is this thread serious or are all of the above joke replies... you guys are complaining about short supply of... water.

Turn your taps on people, you're throwing your money away to marketing b/s and useless 'filtration'. We have some of the cleanest water in all of the world and yet people choose to buy this garbage. Beyond me! :(
Read about fluoride before you post such an ignorant comment.

Ironically though, most bottled water is fluoridated.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Nov 28, 2005
603 posts
371 upvotes
Toronto
Anyway, getting back to the original request...
Does anyone know of any restaurants or lounges in the GTA that serve this particular bottled water?
Sr. Member
Mar 22, 2009
992 posts
12 upvotes
65535 wrote: Read about fluoride before you post such an ignorant comment.

Ironically though, most bottled water is fluoridated.

Um... ok. Both have fluoride, what's your point? What about my comment shows ignorance?
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
2878 posts
595 upvotes
Mississauga
tail_duck wrote: Um... ok. Both have fluoride, what's your point? What about my comment shows ignorance?

Well, you don't understand why someone would want to buy cool glass bottles for the **** of it.

I love water. I drink tap water every day and hardly buy bottled water; but, when I saw the 420 bottle I bought 4 because they were cool. The look and feel of the bottle is awesome. Not to mention the name, 420.
Jesus saves, I spend

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)