Where to buy Aer backpacks?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2023 5:12 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Jan 9, 2020
8 posts

Where to buy Aer backpacks?

I'm in a bit of a hurry. I have a trip at the end of the month. I came across the Aer Travel Pack 3 & Aer Travel Sling 2, but I can't find a retailer selling them here in Canada. I know I can buy it from their site, but the taxes+duties, I heard is a bit crazy (~$100+). Does anyone know where I can buy this in Canada? I currently reside in Toronto.
If not. Does anyone else have recommendations on a travel backpack that is similar? I plan on using this to carry my drone as well.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2003
1463 posts
319 upvotes
BC
Don’t think anyone sells them in Canada, only available from AER online direct.

As far as Canadian available equivalence, just too subjective to suggest , but the fact is the vast majority are from the US anyway.
CHIA
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
1029 posts
756 upvotes
Toronto
Remember looking into AER couple years ago and also couldnt find any Canadian retailers.

What do you like about the AER Travel Pack 3? Have you looked at the Bellroy Transit Backpack Plus? 38L vs AER 35L, similar clampshell opening, separate laptop compartment, quick access exterior pockets, etc. I can't speak to the quality vs AER, sizing, etc. but maybe something you can consider?

Can check it out at te koop located at Queen and Spadina in Toronto. Online you can use BDAY20 for 20% off
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
2341 posts
2450 upvotes
Toronto
I bought an Aer backpack from nordstrom.ca a few years ago. Not sure if they still carry them
Edit: It was probably nordstrom.com as I was charged duties
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19285 posts
12910 upvotes
Ottawa
was looking at Aer bags......I see they now have Canadian prices for checkout, and include taxes/fees, so shouldn't be any brokerage fees

NOT CHEAP....a $120 USD item becomes a $230CAD shipped to Canada. Not really worth it anymore. If I ever stay in a hotel in the US, probably easier to pick up a bag shipped to there

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)