None
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2009
5379 posts
800 upvotes
Toronto
aser wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2010 10:24 pm
You're in luck, the gift pack season is here at lcbo and there are quite a few w/ glasses.

Yes, I like collecting glasses from these packs but I always want sets of at least 2....lol

I need another Erdinger weissbier glass, an innis and gunn, and I want a set of duvel glasses.... :lol: I got some sets to buy!
Remember to be an RFD-er and NOT a degenerate.
Deal Guru
Jan 2, 2006
12214 posts
119 upvotes
No Frills wrote:
Nov 9th, 2010 8:57 pm
Yes, I like collecting glasses from these packs but I always want sets of at least 2....lol

I need another Erdinger weissbier glass, an innis and gunn, and I want a set of duvel glasses.... :lol: I got some sets to buy!

i got this bad boy during the world cup.

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_SzxVEB9AhVU/T ... 110487.JPG[/IMG]

Funny, but most of my pint glasses are from promos at the LCBO or restos. I got some from moosehead, Alexander Keiths, and Stella Artois. I don't remember ever buying pint glasses.
WTB: A Dance With Dragons from A Song of Ice and Fire
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2009
5379 posts
800 upvotes
Toronto
^^^^
yeah LCBO still has a few of the football gift packs left.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9629 posts
1813 upvotes
Toronto
Seriously just ask! The server at Milestones(yorkdale) gave me a free Hoegaarden large glass for free. Also I got a free Paulander tall lg glass from the Biermarket and all I did was ask politely.
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17804 posts
869 upvotes
I got the same Erdinger world cup weizen glass :) I have a friend who works at the LCBO and she always tells me when the gift packs are on clearance, got that nice and cheap
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17804 posts
869 upvotes
Grabbed one of these from the LCBO last week too, it's a gigantic branded Paulaner Stein glass with a huge 1litre beer inside

Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9629 posts
1813 upvotes
Toronto
duckdown wrote:
Nov 14th, 2010 5:11 pm
Grabbed one of these from the LCBO last week too, it's a gigantic branded Paulaner Stein glass with a huge 1litre beer inside

cool, gonna pick a couple up.. I have this one Image
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2009
5379 posts
800 upvotes
Toronto
Got the Duvel glasses a few days ago, seem like they can get some good use out of them for other Belgians, American ales and so on.

Those Paulaner mugs I seen yesterday...they are effin huge! After you're done with the beer it will take 3 of the Paulaner bottles to fill it again....lol
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9629 posts
1813 upvotes
Toronto
I just bought 4 of the Paulaner lg stein glasses... love em!! nice to do root beer in too! I might pick up a few more. :)
Apr 15, 2009
198 posts
4 upvotes
Sin and Redemption - Got myself 2 Weihenstephan 500 mL Glasses for $6 each. The server said most glasses could be purchased.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2008
3417 posts
211 upvotes
Adelaide
duckdown wrote:
Nov 14th, 2010 5:11 pm

Sweet! Im going to the lcbo tomorrow to see if they have those!
Deal Guru
Jan 2, 2006
12214 posts
119 upvotes
slowtyper wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2010 10:36 pm
Anyone know where I can find some stem-less wineglass with a gold or silver-rim, similar to the style of the tumblers they use on Mad Men (but larger and appropriate for wine)?

This style

I can't find one with trim. This place sells the same non-trim tumblers for $2.99.

http://www.anchorhocking.com/prod_2_tumblers.html
WTB: A Dance With Dragons from A Song of Ice and Fire
Feb 13, 2009
421 posts
67 upvotes
I too am looking for the Pint size Stella Artois glasses. Not the LCBO gift set 1/2 pint ones with the gold rim. If anyone has any knowledge of their wherabouts within the GTA, please let me know A.S.A.P. :)
Banned
May 26, 2012
100 posts
4 upvotes
HAMILTON
From any kind of bar you can buy beer pint glasses. lol.....