Shopping Discussion

Where To Buy A BeyBlade Toy Bowl Thing? (Stadium)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2010 11:13 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Banned
Nov 19, 2010
519 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto

Where To Buy A BeyBlade Toy Bowl Thing? (Stadium)

A week ago I didn't even know what this thing was and now ALL my nephews and family kids want one, well they have the beyblade top toy itself but they are asking for a bowl thing called the "stadium" to spin on top of it, it is sold out all over the GTA, went to Toys R' Us, Zellers, Wal-Mart, Canadian Tire ect,ect to different locations, where can I buy this thing in the next 2 days here in the GTA (or even sorrounding areas)?

-

This is what I'm looking for:

9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2006
5006 posts
266 upvotes
Toronto
Beyblade is back? I remember that everyone used to play these things 9 years ago.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
1970 posts
85 upvotes
I'd try Walmart or Zellers. If that fails, I'd try the Walmarts or Targets in the USA. They'd have it in the USA for sure; I've seen plenty when I was down there.
Sep 7, 2007
340 posts
55 upvotes
Bowmanville
I recall seeing them at Walmart and Toys R' Us.
Mar 7, 2010
445 posts
26 upvotes
Blvck_Scvle wrote: The best place to try is 2001.
lol

/agree

I didnt know they still made these. Next thing I know my little cousins will be asking for BeasWars transformers again.. Cheetor was the hardest to find T_T
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3579 posts
809 upvotes
They're also expensive as ****. Even for the stupid top is expensive. I gotta hand it to the toy company for making a spinning top popular with the kids in the electronic age.
Heatware 3-0
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.
Mar 28, 2008
40 posts
5 upvotes
I saw one today(last one) at Walmart in Georgetown, it was orange and came with two Beyblades.