Where to buy cabbage juice in Toronto

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2020 11:27 am
[OP]
Sep 19, 2019
353 posts
19 upvotes

Where to buy cabbage juice in Toronto

Does anyone know where I can buy cabbage juice in Toronto??

I got a bad ulcer and I cant find that stuff anywhere Disappointed Face
15 replies
Apr 1, 2015
845 posts
461 upvotes
NOYB
You said you got anulcer. Can I assume you took gastroscopy already?

What did your doctor say? Did he or she prescribe you any anti acid scrips (such as proton-pump inhibitors)?

My doctor never suggested that I drink cabbage juice but I would just use a blender if I were you.

Hope you feel better.
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2003
15250 posts
3953 upvotes
Markham
https://www.amazon.ca/AllJeup-Natural-P ... B07CJYT7NG

it should be way cheaper to blend it yourself

96TB Mediasonic H82-SU3S2 / 72TB Raid 50 on Mediasonic H8R2-SU3S2
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
3159 posts
1555 upvotes
Toronto, ON
For a minute there read the title on the thread absolutely wrong lol Thought OP was asking where to buy "Garbage" juice.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
[OP]
Sep 19, 2019
353 posts
19 upvotes
Thanks for all the responses guys.
I couldnt find it anywhere so I wound up running cabbage through my blender with some water, and it works really well.
Even after just one smoothie it has made some of the pain go away.
They say it takes about a week or so before its 100% healed.

Cheers!

[OP]
Sep 19, 2019
353 posts
19 upvotes
WOW, I cant believe how well this worked!! My ulcer was gone after just 4 days.
I highly recommend you guys try cabbage juice if you ever have an ulcer.
Save yourself a trip to the doctor and having to buy expensive medicine.
One roll of cabbage cost me just $12
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
1378 posts
1526 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks. Never heard of the benefits of cabbage juice. Interesting. Good to hear that it helped.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
7484 posts
3586 upvotes
I wouldn't be surprised if cabbage is one of those miracle foods. Seriously, it comes from a family of vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower that are high in some pretty healthy nutrients.

I have a mediocre juicer right now but am really looking to find something with less to no plastic on the inside with a more powerful motor for a reasonable price. I think juicing has to be one of the healthiest ways to live your life.,
[OP]
Sep 19, 2019
353 posts
19 upvotes
choclover wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if cabbage is one of those miracle foods. Seriously, it comes from a family of vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower that are high in some pretty healthy nutrients.

I have a mediocre juicer right now but am really looking to find something with less to no plastic on the inside with a more powerful motor for a reasonable price. I think juicing has to be one of the healthiest ways to live your life
If you want the health benefits of fruits and vegetables but without the hassle of having to juice everyday, try these 2 products:

https://www.progressivenutritional.com/ ... phytoberry

https://thegoodinside.com/shop/product/ ... een-juice/

The amount if ingredients they pack in that stuff is insane

Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
9327 posts
3599 upvotes
Toronto
Glad it’s working for you but cabbage juice sounds nasty. Why not just eat dishes with cabbage?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2013
1209 posts
839 upvotes
choclover wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if cabbage is one of those miracle foods. Seriously, it comes from a family of vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower that are high in some pretty healthy nutrients.

I have a mediocre juicer right now but am really looking to find something with less to no plastic on the inside with a more powerful motor for a reasonable price. I think juicing has to be one of the healthiest ways to live your life.,
Think about looking on Kijiji for a used juicing machine.
Apparently many people try juicing and give up after a short while as there are many almost new high end machines available.
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
19840 posts
5199 upvotes
Off the 404
profile wrote: Think about looking on Kijiji for a used juicing machine.
Apparently many people try juicing and give up after a short while as there are many almost new high end machines available.
Masticating can be a lot of work, lots of waste and lots of money. After a few months, it got too much for me.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
7484 posts
3586 upvotes
coriolis wrote: Masticating can be a lot of work, lots of waste and lots of money. After a few months, it got too much for me.
I currently have a centrifugal (?) juicer and it seems to work pretty good but it doesn't do leafy greens all that well. I juice mainly carrots but will add in celery and/or apples from time to time. I am looking at one of the higher wattage Breville juicers but maybe I will try looking at Kijiji as @profile had a good suggestion.
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
10883 posts
5993 upvotes
Markham
DHWestview wrote: If you want the health benefits of fruits and vegetables but without the hassle of having to juice everyday, try these 2 products:

https://www.progressivenutritional.com/ ... phytoberry

https://thegoodinside.com/shop/product/ ... een-juice/

The amount if ingredients they pack in that stuff is insane

Personally I think buying real food and doing the work yourself is better than this processed and somehow dehydrated dried stuff. Added to that, it's probably hella expensive compared to a head of cabbage.

Re. green juice - someone else doing the juicing for you exposes you to their cleanliness faux pas.

Never heard of cabbage juice BTW. If I have some cabbage, might try it to see if it has any Popeye effect on me.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!