• Last Updated:
  • Apr 11th, 2020 2:52 pm
[OP]
Aug 29, 2017
152 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto

Where to Buy Lysol Multi-Surface Cleaner

I'm looking for a Lysol Multi-Surface Cleaner but it's next to impossible to find one.

I've been to local No Frills, Loblaw, Real Canadian Superstore, Shoppers Drug Mart, and FreshCo, and they are all sold out. I live in Toronto.

Online stores such as Amazon Canada, Walmart Canada, Canadian Tire, and Lowe's are sold out as well.

Any idea?

Thanks.
7 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
24780 posts
1891 upvotes
Markham, ON
its all inside ppl' storage closets

and ppls Van / pickup trucks

Use vinegar
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2008
1698 posts
298 upvotes
Winnipeg
Vinegar wont work.

Use bleach.
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
16025 posts
13257 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
bryan35 wrote: Vinegar wont work.

Use bleach.
This
angryaudifanatic wrote: Yeah vinegar doesn't kill COVID-19, and a lot of people's home remedies also won't. If in doubt, refer to this list.

https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registrat ... sars-cov-2
And this

As I told another RFDer in a similar situation
PointsHubby wrote: Chlorine bleach ... cheap and effective.

Just be smart with it and don’t get it on you / your clothes.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2017
3634 posts
2264 upvotes
Ronald, Reno depot, home depot, dollarama, giant tiger, walmart?
Apr 9, 2020
9 posts
2 upvotes
redflagcat wrote: I'm looking for a Lysol Multi-Surface Cleaner but it's next to impossible to find one.

I've been to local No Frills, Loblaw, Real Canadian Superstore, Shoppers Drug Mart, and FreshCo, and they are all sold out. I live in Toronto.

Online stores such as Amazon Canada, Walmart Canada, Canadian Tire, and Lowe's are sold out as well.

Any idea?

Thanks.
Have you looked in Superstore in the environmentally friendly section? We have this separate area in Calgary stores and sometimes find common items located on the shelf. Not saying this particular item is there but ...