• Last Updated:
  • Oct 6th, 2017 12:05 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
4508 posts
700 upvotes
Niagara-on-the-Lake

Where to buy mens shoes?

Looking to buy some casual shoes, like lacoste style sneakers. Does anyone have any recommendations as to what stores sell that style shoe? Doesn't have to be Lacoste specifically, just the style of low rise sneaker. I've checked browns and town shoes and see nothing that jumps out at me. Online is preferable.

Thanks
10 replies
Sep 16, 2017
8 posts
I like shopping at Nordstrom. The price is converted from their MSRP in USD, so you do get some decent pricing when exchange rate improved in CAD.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
4508 posts
700 upvotes
Niagara-on-the-Lake
Markberg wrote: I like shopping at Nordstrom. The price is converted from their MSRP in USD, so you do get some decent pricing when exchange rate improved in CAD.
If I purchase online can I return to a store if the shoe doesn't fit?
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3079 posts
1699 upvotes
Toronto
I have had some good luck at Shoe Company. I would suggest going into the store if you can because every shoe brand fits differently. I'm normally a size 9 but some Addidas walking (or possibly considered skater) shoes I have to go up to a size 10.
P10 2.4 THz CPU || 8 TB Ram || WD 300 TB HD || Nvidia w/ 32 TB Memory

"You're only as dumb as you look"
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
4508 posts
700 upvotes
Niagara-on-the-Lake
Thanks all. I'll give these places a look.

As a side note, does anyone know where to buy Nike Tennis Classics?
Deal Fanatic
May 31, 2006
6364 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto
Typhoonz wrote: Thanks all. I'll give these places a look.

As a side note, does anyone know where to buy Nike Tennis Classics?
I've seen them at footlocker before but not sure if they have any at this time. If you like lacoste, you can look at Adidas Stan Smiths. Maybe Onitsuka Tigers?
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
4508 posts
700 upvotes
Niagara-on-the-Lake
Havo wrote: I've seen them at footlocker before but not sure if they have any at this time. If you like lacoste, you can look at Adidas Stan Smiths. Maybe Onitsuka Tigers?
Thanks. I really like the Onitsuka Tigers. Any idea what shops sell them?

Yeah, not sure what's going on with Nike Tennis Classics. None of nike's website either.
Deal Fanatic
May 31, 2006
6364 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto
Typhoonz wrote: Thanks. I really like the Onitsuka Tigers. Any idea what shops sell them?

Yeah, not sure what's going on with Nike Tennis Classics. None of nike's website either.
Groovy Shoes or Solestop should have the Onitsuka Tigers if you want to order online or are in the city to try them on. If not, I think the Asics outlets might carry some
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2012
1632 posts
955 upvotes
TORONTO
OP you live in Niagara on the lake. You're just a short drive to the outlets on our side and in Buffalo. There are a lot options around you.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)